27th July 2018, 12:02 PM
Ankita karm

Can I get MA(English) admission in Calcutta University with 48.25% in Graduation?

Hello everyone, I have completed my Graduation with 48.25% marks. I have done BA in English Honours. I don't know that with this percentage of marks, I will secure admission for MA English course in Calcutta University. Please tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission for LLB in Calcutta University after completion of graduation in political science with 59% marks?
  2. Can I get admission to study LLB in Calcutta University being a General graduate?
  3. Can I do graduation twice from two different university with the gap of 6 years between them?
  4. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation?
  5. Can I do graduation once again to pursue LLB?
  6. Can I get admission in LLB in Calcutta university after Anthropology(Hons.)?
  7. How to get admission in regular master degree in Geography? I am a graduate student of Calcutta University
  8. Can I get B.Ed admission in Calcutta University with 48% in Geography honours?
  9. Possibility to get admission in Calcutta University for Private student?
  10. Admission in LLB course under CU is possible with 47% marks in graduation? Criteria required to fulfill for admission?
  11. Can I get MA(English) admission in Calcutta University with 48.25% in Graduation? -- [New]
  12. Scope after graduation from Calcutta University?
  13. Does Calcutta University offer LLB course? What is the eligibility to get admission?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Calcutta University to study Ph.D for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bardwan University 10 year ago?
  15. What is the maximum time limit available for doing B.Com graduation under Calcutta University? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  17. Do I have to apply in separate colleges of Calcutta University to study M.Sc(Zoology)?
  18. Maximum time limit to complete graduation under Calcutta university?
29th July 2018, 06:56 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get MA(English) admission in Calcutta University with 48.25% in Graduation?

** M.A. English or Master of Arts in English is a postgraduate academic degree.

** The duration of this course is two years.

** Candidate should have passed graduation with at least 50% from a recognized university.

** As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get MA(English) admission in Calcutta University with 48.25% in Graduation.
30th July 2018, 11:50 PM
Ramabai L

Default Re: Can I get MA(English) admission in Calcutta University with 48.25% in Graduation?

Eligibility Criteria to apply MA English to The University of Calicut

Minimum 45% of marks in BA is eligible to apply MA
Candidates will be shortlisted by their marks
Entrance exam will be conducted by the college itself
Admission will goes under the results of entrance
31st July 2018, 07:17 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You will get admission to pursue Master’s degree on the basis of merit list.
If you have passed graduation from more than 45% aggregate in graduation then, you are eligible to pursue Master's in English.
No any special requirements is to be followed.
10th September 2019, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I(SC candidate) get MA(english) admission in calcutta university with 41% in graduation .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?