17th November 2012, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I get the opportunity for internship in TCS after scoring 65% in B.Tech

i hve 65% in b.tech and want to do internship plans in tcs? can i get the opportunity for an internship in TCS?

13th September 2013, 05:35 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get the opportunity for internship in TCS after scoring 65% in B.Tech

Hi,

TCS is TATA Consultancy Service. It recruits graduate candidates both on-campus and off-campus.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-

>>The candidates should have at least 60% marks in his 10th and 10+2 level.

>>The candidates must score 60% or 6.75 CGPA in his graduation level.

>>The candidates should not have any pending backlogs.

>>The candidates should not have more than 1 year educational gap.

>>The age of the candidates should be 27 years.

>>The candidates should have good communicating and technical skills.

SELECTION PROCESS:-

>>Written Exam

>>Group Discussion

>>HR Interview

>>Technical Test

All the best....................
13th September 2013, 10:30 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get the opportunity for internship in TCS after scoring 65% in B.Tech

Hi Friend...................

TCS stands for TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES and it is the top most and the big popular software company which comes under the top 10 software companies

If you are the Completed from the following courses then you can apply for the TCS otherwise not:-

(a)B.TECH
(b)B.E
(c)B.Sc IT
(d)MBA
(e)BCA
(f)MCA

If Your through out career marks is above 60% and you have not any Pending Backlog then you are applicable for TCS recruitment.

TCS recruitment process is 1)Written test 2)Technical Test 3)HR .Some time they conduct technical and HR process in one process.For Technical round you should prepare well on C , JAVA ,DS ,DBMS .

For HR round you must have good communication skill .

Sorry to say that you are not applicable for TCS Exam because your 10th marks is not 60% .

For more details about TCS , you can visit to http://www.tcs.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?