27th November 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in bank after passing 12th with 57% marks

sir, mam. i want to know that i have passed 12th with 57%marks can i get job in bank plz provide me information

28th November 2012, 01:16 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to get a job in bank after passing 12th with 57% marks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, mam. i want to know that i have passed 12th with 57%marks can i get job in bank plz provide me information

hi friend,

1. A candidate must have completed their Bechelor Degree with atleast 55% from recognise universities.
  2. Age limit should be Not exist 28 years there is a relaxation available for OBC and SC/ST category students

EXAM PATTERN:
  • Reasoning
  • English Language
  • Computer Knowledge
  • General Awareness
  • Quantitative Aptitude
  • Computer Knowledge
28th November 2012, 10:36 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to get a job in bank after passing 12th with 57% marks

Quote:

Eligibility For Bank Exams

After the 12th exams..you are eligible for appearing for Bank Clerk Exams..

In order to appear for Bank Clerk Exams..a candidate must satisfy the following eligibility criterion :-

>> The candidate must have completed his 12th with an aggregate of 55%..

>> Candidate must be within the age limit of 18-28 years..

The Exam will test you on the following topics :-

>> General Awareness
>> Quantitative Aptitude
>> Logical Reasoning
>> Verbal Ability
>> Vocabulary
>> Computer Awareness

I have attached a few previous year papers of clerk exams of various banks for your reference..

You can go through them and I hope they help you out in your preparations..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: zip Clerk Andhra Bank.zip(245.2 KB, 33 views)
File Type: zip Clerk SBI.zip(1.18 MB, 37 views)
File Type: doc Clerk SBI-SOLVE-TEST-PAPER-2011.doc(154.5 KB, 57 views)
File Type: pdf Clerk Bank of Baroda Exam Quantitative Aptitude 2.pdf(98.2 KB, 49 views)
File Type: pdf Clerk Bank of Baroda GKII.pdf(65.1 KB, 60 views)
File Type: pdf Clerk Syndicate Bank Reasoning.pdf(73.7 KB, 62 views)
File Type: pdf Clerk Syndicate Bank English.pdf(64.5 KB, 63 views)
File Type: docx IBPS Clerk Exam 2011.docx(12.9 KB, 58 views)
File Type: pdf GUIDE to solve Bank PO&Clerk Exam.pdf(193.1 KB, 59 views)
30th November 2012, 01:26 PM
Viraj0013

Default Re: How to get a job in bank after passing 12th with 57% marks

Dear friend,

For getting Job in Bank as a Clerk, you will have to qualify the Common Written Examination conducts by the IBPS.
CWE is conducts twice in a year.

Educational Qualification:
minimum 10th with 60% marks or 12th with 50% marks or Graduation in any stream.

Age Limit:
18 to 28 year.
(age relaxation is available for the reserved category as per govt rules)

Examination Pattern:

1. Reasoning Ability
2. General English
3. Current Affairs
4. Numerical Aptitude
5. Computer Knowledge

(250 Questions of 250 marks)

After qualifying the said examination, you will get the chance of interview in all 19 Nationalized Bank.
You will get the good marks for get selected in the Bank.
22nd June 2013, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

I got 58% in 12th from isc board which feild is better for me bca, bsc, b.tech please advice me
22nd June 2013, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

I got 58% in 12 what is better for me b.com.,bsc, b.tech, bca. Plz advice me . Thanx
10th September 2013, 10:54 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Since, you're 12th Standard with 57% Percentage of mark, with this Percentage of marks you're not applicable for SBI Clerk Examination.

After Completing you're 12th Standard you may apply for SBI Clerk Examination. But, you're Not eligible for SBI Clerk Examination. Because you have scored Low percentage of marks in you're 12th Standard.

Minimum 60% Percentage of marks required for SBI Clerk Examination. But,you have scored 57% Percentage of marks . So, you're not applicable for this Entrance Examination.

Only you're eligible for this Entrance Examination, If you're belong from sc/st candidate. Because,relaxation will be applicable for this Entrance Examination 5% Percentage of marks for sc/st candidates.

But, Please don't Worry You have One more option to Join in Bank Clerk Examination . Please Complete you're Bachelor degree course and then Apply for IBPS Clerk Examination.

IBPS Stands for (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) and this Entrance Examination Conducted Common Written Examination for every year.

IBPS Clerk Examination 2013 is administered for graduate and undergraduate students from recognized university are eligible for this Entrance Examination.

Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Entrance Examination.

Appearing candidate age should be Minimum 18 years to 28 years and Upper age relaxation will be applicable for sc/st candidates.

Suggestion for you~~

If you're really Interested to get bank job then I suggest you to apply for Graduation course, After completing you're graduation course with pass mark then definitely you're eligible for IBPS Clerk Examination.
11th September 2013, 12:12 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend.........

After 12th standard you can eligible for the SBI clerk only.

The details about SBI Clerk exam is given below.

Eligibility criteria for SBI Clerk:-

The candidate should be complete 12th standard with atleast 60% of marks from a recognised university.

Or

Candidate should be complete graduation in any discipline from a recognised university

You must be an Indian origin.

Age criteria:-

The age limits are 18 years to 28 years,

3 years relaxation for OBC candidates,

5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

Selection process:-

Written exam,

Personal interview.

Syllabus:-

General english,

General awareness, computer knowledge and marketing aptitude,

Reasoning,

Data analysis and interpretation.

For more information please visit
www.sbi.co.in

All the best..........
11th September 2013, 01:00 AM
pinksony

HI FRIEND,

FIRSTLY I CONGRADUALE YOU FOR CHOOSING BANK JOB...
>>>TO GET JOB IN A BANK YOU NEED TO WRITE BANK EXAMS WHICH ARE CONDUCTED BY DIFFERENT BANKS...INSTEAD OF WRITING SEPERATELY FOR EACH BANK....

>>YOU CAN WRITE (IBPS) INSTITUTE OF BANK PERSONEL SELECTION ENTRANCE EXAM .THE COMMON WRITTEN EXAM IS CONDUCTED TWICE A YEAR....UNDER IBPS 19 BANKS COME UNDER ONE AND RECUIRT EMPLOYEES....

--->YOU NEED TO HAVE MINIMUM 60% MARKS....

---> PEOPLE ONLY BELOW 28 Yrs ARE ELIGIBLE....

--->EXAM WILL BE CONDUCTED ON:
**COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE
**GENERAL ENGLISH
**NUMERICAL APTITUDE
**REASONING ABILITY

SO I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR UP COMING FUTURE......
YOU ARE THE CREATOR FOR ,YOUR OWN DESTINY.....
11th September 2013, 09:02 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Bank Exam for the post of Clerical job generally conducted by SBI(State Bank of India) and IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection).

On the basis of 12th qualification you are not eligible to apply for IBPS Clerical exam as the minimum qualification is Graduation for the same.

But after 12th one is eligible for SBI Clerical Exam and as have secured only 57% marks in 12th, you are not eligible for SBI, Clerical; Exam.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian Citizen having completed 12th standard in any stream with 60% marks from a recognised Board within the age of 18 to 28 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate with good knowledge over computer operation.

As you are interested for bank job like Clerical and P.O. post, you can apply for the same after completion of Graduation Degree in any stream within the age of 21 to 30 years.

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com AND http://www.ibps.in
11th September 2013, 07:45 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Here I am providing you the complete situation regarding Bank Jobs.

Till last academic year, all the candidates who have completed 12th class are eligible to apply for clerical positions.

But from this academic year, the Government of India has passed a new rule that only candidates who have completed Graduation are eligible to apply for Bank Clerk positions.

IBPS is the only organizing body which is conducting common written exam for the recruitment of Clerical positions for all the public sector banks.

IBPS has implemented this rule and so only Graduates are eligible for IBPS Clerk Exam.

SBI is the only public sector bank which has not joined hands with IBPS and which will conduct its own separate Entrance Exam.

There is ambiguity regarding the eligibility criteria for SBI Clerk Exam for this academic year.

Last year, the candidates who have scored more than 60% of marks in 12th class are eligible to apply for SBI Clerk Exam.

But this year, we are not sure whether SBI is going to stick with its previous year criteria or going to implement the new rule passed by Government of India.

Even though the rule is being implemented or not implemented by SBI, you are not eligible for SBI Clerk Exam.

The reason because you have not secured minimum 60% of marks in your 12th class which is the basic or minimum academic qualification that is required.

I will provide you the scenario only when you are eligible to give SBI Clerk Exam.
-if the SBI will not implement the new rule
-if you are a candidate from SC or ST category.

If these two conditions are true, then you will be eligible to apply for upcoming SBI Clerk Exam.

Failing in meeting in any of the above conditions, you are no more eligible to apply for SBI Clerk Exam.

For IBPS Clerk Exam, it is sure that you can not apply until and unless you complete your Graduation.

So, what I am going to suggest you is to complete your Graduation in the stream in which you are interested.

Once you complete your Graduation, you will be eligible to apply for both Clerical and PO positions.

Join Graduation and perform well at your academics and also prepare for Bank Exams along with your Graduation.

Wish you all the best.
12th September 2013, 03:45 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

Sorry friend you are not eligible for Bank Clerk. If you are completed your 12th standard with a minimum of 60% marks then you are eligible for SBI Clerk or if you are completed your graduation then you are eligible for SBI Clerk and PO , IBPS Clerk and PO exam also. Details information is given below.

SBI Bank exams details:-

The candidate who are completed their 12th standard with a minimum of 60% of marks from a recognised university or board
Or
Applicant should be complete graduation from a recognized university are eligible for SBI Clerk examination.

For SBI Clerk the candidates age should be in between 18 years to 28 years, 3 years relaxation for OBC and 5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

The applicant who are completed their graduation from a recognized university is eligible for SBI PO(Probationary Officer) exam and percentage is not important.

The age limits are 21 years to 30years, relaxation of 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

IBPS Bank exam details:-

The applicant who are completed their bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS PO and Clerk exam.

No need of percentage restrictions.

The age limits for IBPS PO are 20 years to 30 years.
Relaxation of three years for OBC candidates and five years for SC/ST candidates.

The age limits for IBPS Clerk exam are 20 years to 28 years.

Three years relaxation for OBC candidates and Five years relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

More information visit
www.sbi.co.in

www.ibps.in

Best of luck.
13th September 2013, 10:31 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

Bank examination are conducted by the SBI and the IBPS to recruit candidates mainly on the posts of P.O. and Clerks. According to the new educational qualification needed to appear in both the examinations is Graduation. So you are ineligible to appear in the examinations.

Both SBI and IBPS conducts examination every year to fill up the posts of P.O. and Clerk.

The required educational qualifications is :

* Candidates with Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized college/university are eligible for the examinations.

Other details are mentioned below:

* Citizenship - Indian

* Age limitations:

i) SBI Clerical Exams :

For General Candidates : 18-28 years

OBC Candidates : 18-31 years

SC/ST Candidates : 18-33 years

ii) SBI PO Exams :

General Candidates - 21-30 years

Relaxation in upper age of 3 years have been granted to OBC candidates whereas 5 years to SC/ST candidates.

iii) IBPS Bank exams:

General Candidates - 20-28 years

OBC Candidates - 20-31 years

SC/ST Candidates - 20-33 years

That is all I know.

Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?