9th January 2017, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I give my improvement exams after completion of graduation?

Now, I am in 2nd year and I scored less than 50% marks in my 1st year. So, can I give my improvement exam after my graduation final year. Is it possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I give my improvement exams after completion of graduation?
  2. Is it possible to give improvement exam for 12th standard after completion of graduation?
  3. What is the time period to take improvement exam after completion of graduation course?
  4. Can I give an improvement for 12 After first year of graduation exam? Can I use the new mark sheet for next year?
  5. What is the procedure we need to follow to give improvement exams for graduation?
  6. Can I give my improvement exams after completion of graduation?
  7. Can I give an improvements exam from NIOS to have better marks in 12th before starting graduation course?
  8. Is it possible for me to write improvement exams in college level?
  9. What should I do if I have less marks in my BA graduation? Is there any improvement exams I can give now?
  10. What should I do if I have less marks in my graduation? Is there a way to give improvement exam?
  11. Procedure followed to give improvement exam of graduation? -- [New]
  12. Can I appear for improvement examination after completion of B.Com?
  13. What is the procedure to give improvement exam after passing graduation?
  14. Do I need to give improvement exam for my graduation? I've passed my graduation with 43% marks -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Do i need to give practical exams as well for appearing for ISC chemistry improvement exam?
  16. How can I apply for improvement exams of UP board?
  17. Can I fill form for improvement exams, if passed graduation in 2005? What is the time period to apply for improvement exams?
  18. When improvement exam forms will be available after 12th board exams?
10th January 2017, 04:30 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give my improvement exams after completion of graduation?

Yes, you can very much opt for improvement examination after completion of your graduation if you feel that you have not scored adequate marks.

You will further on have to fulfill the re-examination criteria and submit the examination fee along with the application form.
3rd June 2017, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

I am in my 3rd year i have to give cat exam dis year but i scored less than 50% in my 2nd year so i am eligible to give or not this year
16th August 2018, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

I got 63 marks in B,A,English (bzu) and declared failed. DO I deserve 5 grace marks and be declared pass.
Email: [email protected]
10th May 2022, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for improvement for 1st semester when i am studying in 6th sem
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?