31st August 2011, 05:32 PM
singh03

Can I go for Law as my second optional after doing B.Tech in ECE?

I have done B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engg. Now I am preparing G.S and Pub Administartion for Civil services Exam on my own.I want to ask whther I can go for Law as my second optional ??? as I m finding law very interesting.

2nd October 2011, 11:16 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I go for Law as my second optional after doing B.Tech in ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by singh03 View Post
I have done B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engg. Now I am preparing G.S and Pub Administartion for Civil services Exam on my own.I want to ask whther I can go for Law as my second optional ??? as I m finding law very interesting.
Hello Ji.!

Yes for sure you can take Law as Optional subject even if you are of B.Tech Electronics background.
There will be no problem if you select in this way.
If you are confident about the optional subject which you are going to select you can select any subject of the list of optional subjects.

Here is the list of optional's

>>Agriculture
>>Management
>>Animal Husbandry & Vetinary Science
>>Mathematics
>>Anthropology
>>Mechanical Engineering
>>Botany
>>Medical Science
>>Chemistry
>>Philosophy
>>Civil Engineering
>>Physics
>>Commerce & Accountancy
>>Political Science & International Relations
>>Economics
>>Psychology
>>Electrical Engineering
>>Public Administration
>>Geography
>>Sociology
>>Geology
>>Statistics
>>Indian History
>>Zoology
>>Law

you can select any of the optional subjects from this list even though if you are not of the background what you have selected.

for example a engineer can select medical science optional and medical science can also select law as his optional there is no restriction to select a particular optional subject

this is all about your query.

For confirmation here's the official link Just Click here

Regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?