7th January 2017, 11:08 PM
I R Koteswara rao

Can I join APPSC Group 1, 2, and 3 Coaching Institutes after getting retired from the Indian Navy (Armed Forces)?

Respected Sir, I am retiring from the Indian Navy (Armed Forces) on 31 January 2017. I want to join APPSC Group 1, 2, and 3 Coaching Institutes so I want to know am I eligible to join APPSC Group 1, 2, and 3 Coaching Institutes after getting retired from the Indian Navy (Armed Forces)? Does the Institutes provide Hostel facility? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Various way to join Armed Forces of India for Diploma holder?
  2. In which entrance exam should I appear to join Indian Armed Forces if pursuing B.Tech(CSE)?
  3. How to join Indian Armed Forces after studying in 12th computer science? What are the major engineering courses in Navy, Army and Airforce?
  4. How can I join Armed Forces being 1st year Engineering student?
  5. How can I join Indian Armed Forces after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from HP Technical University
  6. Is it possible to join Indian Armed Forces on clearing all backlogs?
  7. What are the career options for me to join Indian Armed Forces? I am a student of mechanical engineering diploma
  8. How can i join Armed Forces on 12th basis? Is it possible to join Armed Forces after leaving BE course?
  9. How to join the Armed Forces after BDS? Eligibility criteria for getting into Armed Forces?
  10. How can I appear for Indian entrance exams in USA? Do I have to come to India to appear for the exam of Indian Armed Forces?
  11. Selection procedure and next exam date for RAW 2011?
  12. Solution for if u not able to clear IIT-JEE?
  13. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the educational qualification to join indian Special Armed Forces
  15. What is the educational qualification to join Indian Special Armed forces
  16. Is there any possibility to join armed forces after 12th?
  17. Entries to join Indian Armed Forces as an officer with more than 85% in 12th with PCM?
  18. How the Chemistry Honours qualification related to Indian Armed Forces?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?