21st January 2011, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Will it cause any problems if we have any Backlogs in B.Tech?

Will it cause any problems if we have any Backlogs in B.Tech? Please let me know

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. B.Tech completed but backlogs are pending - Placement and Higher studies admission problems?
  2. What are the various jobs which we can get being a back bencher and having 9 backlogs in B.Tech? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible for campus placement if I have cleared the backlogs with 70% marks?
  4. Effect of backlogs on getting Visa? How to overcome any such problem?
  5. Eligibility for MBA in IIMs after B.Tech with backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year?
  7. Too many backlogs in B.Tech. I want to do part time jobs while I clear the pending papers? What other options are there?
  8. How many backlogs are accepted for getting US Visa?
  9. Candidate having less aggregate with backlogs in B.Tech but very good GATE score can get admission in M.Tech?
  10. Any government jobs available for me after completing Biotechnology with backlogs and 42% and 58% in 12th and 10th?
  11. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs?
  12. Will I face problems attending campus placements if I have 2 backlogs in my 5th semester?
  13. Am I eligible to attend L&T Infotech On-Campus Drive if had 5 backlogs in B.E.?
  14. Is it difficult to study in USA if having backlogs in B.Tech but secured 7.5 Bands in IELTS and 600 marks in GMAT?
  15. Can I apply for a job after studying B.Tech with few backlogs?
  16. Is there any chance for me to get job in private companies via campus placement if I have 4 backlogs?
  17. Can i get admission in MS course in USA with 32 backlogs pending?
  18. Does HCL accept students with backlogs in B.Tech?
15th March 2011, 09:57 AM
Niklesh92

Default Re: Will it cause any problems if we have any Backlogs in B.Tech?

It depends upon the number of bachlogs u ve if it s one or two ite ok..but more than tat is not good..so u better try to clear all ur backlogs as early as possible..all d best..
15th March 2011, 03:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

The decision needs to be taken by the interviewers. Not many companies prefer such candidates. But if you are good in the written test they may consider you. Try to finish of the backlogs at the earliest. Also you may have to work in smaller firms initially.
16th March 2011, 11:42 AM
rajilakshman

yes, definitely it wil lead to problems..to get into mnc s it is very essential to have above 60% without any back logs..
20th December 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi Iam an engineering student of 2007 passed out but nfortunately I was unable to clear my backlogs due to some health issues and more over I used to have supplementary exams only once in an year unlike the other universities. at last I cleared my backlogs in 2011. so i have a huge gap between the passing out year and the year that have cleared my backlogs i.e 4 years. I am a B-tech in computers student. Plz tell me the best way to get a job in that field how should i explain the gap at the time of interview. plz suggest me to get a good start to my career from now on.
thank you
24th June 2012, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

hi am b.tech 4th year student i had 4 backlogs in till 3rd year now i cleared all the back log
will it effec on job aporchunities i have a 70% above in agrigate plz tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?