30th December 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Can i join BCA after completion of Diploma in Computer Science? Duration of this course?

can i join to bca course after completing my diploma in computer science and what is the duration of the course

Related Questions:
31st January 2012, 12:11 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i join BCA after completion of Diploma in Computer Science? Duration of this course?

If your diploma is equivalent to class 12 pass and from approved institution then you can pursue the BCA course. Generally you should have maths or computer science to take BCA but there are few institution which give admission to any +2 pass candidates. I would suggest you to opt for the course from IGNOU. If you do not have maths as a subject then you have to register for MTE-03 and CIC along with first semester of BCA. The minimum duration is 3 years and maximum duration is 6 years for the BCA course from IGNOU. For more information please log on to the official website; ignou.ac.in
26th February 2012, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i join BCA after completion of Diploma in Computer Science? Duration of this course?

I have computer science subject in my 2 clas.but not having maths
then can i do b.c.a and after dat can i do m.c.a also
19th May 2012, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Can i join BCA after completion of Diploma in Computer Science? But i Have 2 maths
5th June 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

can i join bca ,i have backlock in 6th sem diploma in informayion science and technology
17th September 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

what will be the duration of bca after 3 years diploma in computer science
17th September 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

what will be duration for bba after3 years diploma in computer science
26th September 2013, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Can i join BCA corespondent after diploma computer science what is the duration and fees structure
13th June 2014, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

i have been completed my diploma in C S, can I join BCA as regular student
10th July 2014, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

my computer science is very strong but maths is weak so without maths can I do bca or not
21st March 2015, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

I am complete diploma in comp.sc.Can i join b.c.a. After diploma and Can i apply B.E.D after b.c.a. ?
25th April 2015, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

I am pursing diploma course in computer Engineering and I am 12th passed is it possible to do BCA with diploma course?
27th May 2016, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in CSE and now i want to join BCA.
Is their any lateral entry for diploma students?...
Please Please reply
9th November 2016, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in BCA 2nd year after completing my diploma in computer science engg?
22nd January 2017, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in BCA 2nd year after completing my diploma in computer science engg 3 year
23rd April 2017, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

I had complete my diploma engineering after 12th now I want to do BCA and I have maths in 12th or in diploma, so what I have to do now, which from college I have to join or correspondence can I do that...
27th April 2017, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

I'm 10th and complete diploma in computer science. This qualification is eligible for joining BCA
30th April 2017, 05:42 PM
kachhadiyasharda

Yes. You can join the BCA after completion of your diploma in computer science. You can also choose any one specialization in BCA and make a career in that.

BCA Specializations
- System Management
- Database Administration
- Computer Graphics
- Animation
- Word Processing
- Information Management
1st February 2018, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

I'm completed diploma in electrical engineering after completing the 10 th am I eligible for BCA in regular
5th June 2018, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

After 10th I did diploma in computer science how many years it is....are latery entry is there?
2nd March 2021, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Can I do bca after completing diploma in civil
6th June 2022, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

can I study BCA after completion of DIPLOMA CST successfully ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?