5th April 2011, 08:10 PM
harvinder singh banga

Can I join Navy after 11th?

Can you please tell me whether I can join Navy after 11th?

Please reply

thanks

6th April 2011, 07:14 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Navy after 11th?

Hello friend,
With the qualification of 10+, you are eligible to join Indian navy as one of the following:
Cook
Steward
Topaz
Musician
If you are interested in joining Indian navy through officers entry, you must complete your +2 with physics and mathematics. After +2, you will be eligible to appear for NDA exam conducted by UPSC for recruitment in the the defense force including Indian Navy.

For further information, you may refer to www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
13th April 2011, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

I passed 12 with commerce, Can I join Indian navy ?
30th June 2011, 12:10 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

It could be helpful if you could tell us, the post for which you would like to apply in the Indian Navy. Now, you can join the Indian Navy as an officer through N.D.A after completing your +2. Now there will be openings as deck cadets for those who have completed their 10th. For these posts you will have to go through there recruitments drives that they usually conduct at the Naval base. We would suggest you to first finish your +2 and then try to get into N.D.A and be a respected officer of the Indian Navy.
30th June 2011, 12:00 PM
rachender singh

Thumbs up Re: Can I join Navy after 11th?

dear friend:-

you can enter in navy after 11th or not.
if you enter after 11th you can not get your seat in officers or in technical branches, because minimum qualification for it that student must pass its +2 with pcm (physics, chemistry and maths)

if you enter after 11th , you only able to get non technical branches, sailors branches and cooks etc.. branches

i suggest you to do your +2 complete. it is necessary for your bright future.
because +2 certificate is demanded everywhere,
good luck
30th June 2011, 12:12 PM
rachender singh

Thumbs up Re: Can I join Navy after +2 with commerce

DEAR FRIEND:-
FOR TECHNICAL BRANCHES OF OFFICERS:-
if you want to join ABOVE BRANCHES in navy after your +2 with commerce. then i will say it is not possible for you to join.
because this branches required candidate with +2 marks passing with pcm (physics,chemistry and maths).
but you do not have physics and math so , it not possible for you to join.
FOR SAILORS , COOKS, TOPASES ETC

you can join these branches easily.
because these branches required student with 10th pass or even 8th....
or even for safaiwalla post 6th pass.

so if you want to go in these branches , then may apply for it.
good luck
3rd July 2011, 12:29 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Can I join Navy after 11th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by harvinder singh banga View Post

Please reply

thanks
No you are not eligible to apply for the Indian Navy after the 11th.
You can apply for the Indian Navy after 10+2 through National Defence
Academy examination(NDA). This examination is conducted by the
UPSC twice in a year. To apply for this exam you need the following
eligibility criteria.

Education Qualification
For the Indian navy candidate should be 10+2 pass and should have
physics and maths at 10+2. Those appeared in the 10+2 examination are
also eligible to apply for the National Defence Academy examination.

Age Limit
For the NDA candidate age should be between 16.5 to 19 years.

For more information on NDA examination visit at the UPSC web site
www.upsc.gov.in
3rd July 2011, 01:03 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

If you are from MPC stream in 11th standard,then you can apply for NDA exam after your 12th standard exam,If your are age is between 16 1/2 to 18 years.

If you qualify NDA exam,then you can join in Navy.

See this attachment for more information.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf nda22011_english.pdf(119.0 KB, 46 views)
3rd July 2011, 02:03 PM
naveen7777

Quote:

Please reply

thanks
Yes sir you are eligible in both after 10 and after 12 differences between .10 and .12-
-after 10 it is of low post like cleaner, music barber and food staff
but after 12 with pcm above 55 percent You can apply for big post like clerk,computer staff ,office department and a good package as well . so my friend work hard prepare for 12 and go for it.And you can do it
3rd July 2011, 02:28 PM
pabolu pradeep

yes , you can join in INDIAN navy for the following posts:

1.STEWARD/COOKS , MUSICIANS
for this your age should be in between 17 and 21 and you need physical health.

2.SAILOR(FOR UN MARRIED MALES):
your 10th % should be 50% and age should be between 17 to 21.there will be a written exam in english and maths, general knowledge and sports tests.
a salary of Rs5200-20000 will be given based on experince.

3.PRE SEA TRAINING FOR SEAMAN
3rd July 2011, 03:14 PM
Sagar Keshari

no you are not eligable for navy. you need to pass 12.
3rd July 2011, 05:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Please reply

thanks
dear friend,

dear friend,

NDA examinations are the best gateway to join the combined defence services in india. they are conducted by the ministry of defence twice a year.

ELIGIBLITY:

1. u must hav completed 10+2 .

2.AGE- between 16.5 to 19 years.

so after 10+ you are not eligible for NDA exam.

all the best
3rd July 2011, 08:11 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Hi friend,
you are eligible to join Indian navy as
Cook
Steward
Topaz
.but if you want to higher post you need to complete +2 After +2, you will be eligible to appear for NDA exam conducted by UPSC for recruitment in the the defense force including Indian Navy.
3rd July 2011, 10:07 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Quote:

Please reply

thanks
Dear Friend,

We are not clear with your question that you are asking for the Indian navy or Merchant Navy.

But after 11th standard you are eligible to join in both services.

In Merchant Navy as GP Rating and

In Indian Navy as cook, steward, topas etc.

Regards,

Ramjash
3rd July 2011, 10:42 PM
SAM04

Smile Re: Can I join Navy after 11th?

Quote:

Please reply

thanks
No you cannot join in Navy having a qualification of finishing 11th.You can join in the Indian navy by writing the exam like NDA and CDS.Both the exams need the candidates to finish their respected +2 for writing this exams.

First do your respected +2 and apply for the exam.The candidates who are applying for the exam must be a unmarried male candidate.

The candidates must also have attained a age limit s of 16 1/2 - 19 years for NDA and for the CDS exam the candidates must have attained a age limit of 19 - 22 years.

All the best.
3rd July 2011, 10:49 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:

Please reply

thanks

Information Regarding Indian Navy.

After completing 11th class you are not eligible to apply for the Indian Navy examination. The minimum eligibility criteria to join Indian Navy is pass 10+2 exam. So, first complete 12th class then you can apply for the Indian Navy through the NDA examination.

The NDA examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) twice in every year for the admission Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of the National Defence Academy (NDA). To apply NDA examination the age must be between 16 1/2 to 19 years at the time of appearing of this examination.

So, I suggest you to first complete your 12th class then you can apply for the NDA examination. You can also apply in the appearing of the 12th board examination. The application form for the NDA-1 exam is released in the month of November-December and for NDA-2 exam is in the month of April-May.

If you want to get more information regarding NDA examination then please see the official website of UPSC :- http://www.upsc.gov.in

Regards
~Mukul~
4th July 2011, 05:25 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

UPSC conducts twice a year, an exam NDA. IN this exam you can apply for it after your 12th class securing at least 60% in PCM.

So, you cant apply while in 11th standard.

Thank you.
28th July 2011, 07:22 AM
shlrao
Senior Member+

No after your 11th class you can’t join the Indian Navy the minimum qualification required is 12th class; if you have science then go for technical side otherwise for non-technical side. In both side you have good career scope.
13th August 2011, 09:54 PM
vigilancebti

first you should do 10+2.and then after go for NDA entrance test.that will be better than join army after 11.
5th September 2012, 09:56 PM
CHOGC

Thumbs up Re: Can I join Navy after 11th?

Hello my dear friend

The following procedure will be followed for conducting Demand Survey to assess viability of a proposed Scheme of AFNHB and for registration to the Scheme thereafter:-
(a) For Demand Survey Registration. The most important step in the process of Project Planning by AFNHB in a particular town or city is the Demand Survey. This is the primary basis to assess the viability of a scheme, which is based on the number of personnel desirous of acquiring a Dwelling Unit there. This Demand Survey is undertaken through IG, K Broadcast etc. The personnel desirous of opting for the scheme are required to pay the Demand Survey Deposit as follows:-

(i) Officers. Rs.11,000/- (inclusive of non-refundable Rs 1000/- towards Administrative Fees and Cost of Master Brochure). If the Demand Survey Applicant does not continue with the Scheme, then Rs.10,000/- will only be refunded. The withdrawal will be as per the Withdrawal Proforma placed at Appendix D.

(ii) Sailors or Airmen. Rs.6,000/- (inclusive of non-refundable Rs.1000/- towards Administrative Fees and Cost of Master Brochure). If the Demand Survey Applicant doesn't continue with the scheme, then Rs.5,000/- will only be refunded. The withdrawal will be as per the Withdrawal Proforma placed at Appendix D.

Note: Demand Survey Registrants for a scheme in a specific CITY / NCR will be informed on launching the scheme by the Board and will be given preference to be confirmed allottees in the scheme, subject to their acceptance.

(b) Scheme Registration. Demand Survey Registrants desirous of registering in the Scheme when it is announced are required to apply in the application form provided in the Master Brochure and are to pay the registration amount as follows:-

(i) Officers. Rs.90,000/- in addition to amount already deposited as Demand Survey Deposit described above.

(ii) Sailors or Airmen. Rs.45,000/- in addition to amount already deposited as Demand Survey Deposit described above.

(c) Fresh Registration for Schemes. Personnel who did not register in Demand Survey, but are now desiring to join the Scheme on its announcement are required to apply in the application form provided in the Master Brochure and pay the registration amount as follows:-
(i) Officers. Rs.1,01,000/- including non-refundable and non-adjustable Administrative Fees and Brochure Cost (Rs.1000/-).

(ii) Sailors or Airmen. Rs.51,000/- including non-refundable and non-adjustable Administrative Fees and Brochure Cost (Rs.1000/-).

All the very best.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?