26th July 2016, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I join the Indian Navy after class 11th?

Hello Sir, I am Onkar Pawar and I am studying in class 11th. I want to join the Indian Navy to serve the country and make a bright future. I want to know that
How can I join the Indian Navy after class 11th? Is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. What a 9th standard student can do to join Indian Navy?
  2. Whether I can take Biology as my only subject in 11th and join Indian Navy?
  3. How can a Girl join Indian Navy? Which stream to choose in class 11th and what is the age limit for applying?
  4. Can I join Indian Navy being a candidate from 11th class? What can I do for this?
  5. How can I join the Indian Navy as a Deck Cadet after completing class 12th? What is the eligibility criteria required to join Indian Navy?
  6. How ot join Indian Navy after passing 11th? What is the fee structure of Indian Navy?
  7. What should I study in 11th standard to join Indian Navy?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria required for Girls to join the Indian Navy?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria to join Indian Navy? I am a 11th science student
  10. Can I join Indian navy after passing 10th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I join the Indian Navy after completing class 10th? What is the qualification and physical criteria required to join Indian Navy?
  12. Can I join the Indian Navy directly after completing class 12th or do I have to appear for entrance exam?
  13. How can I join Indian navy after class 10th?
  14. What steps should I follow to join the Indian Navy? How much should I score in class 12th to join the Indian Navy? -- [New]
  15. How can a Female candidate join the Indian Navy? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Navy?
  16. How can I join Indian Navy after completing class 10th?
  17. How can I join Indian Navy after passing class 10th?
  18. How to join Indian Army after passing class 11th? I am 18 years old

28th July 2016, 12:08 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join the Indian Navy after class 11th?

Sorry you can not eligible for Navy after completing 11th standardYou need to complete the 12th standard.

To eligible for Navy Exam you need to pass the 12th or any equivalent course from any state board.

Percentage not required for this exam.

Final year pursuing for this exam.

But candidate required physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects are compulsory for this exam.

28th July 2016, 06:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am Onkar Pawar and I am studying in class 11th. I want to join the Indian Navy to serve the country and make a bright future. I want to know that
How can I join the Indian Navy after class 11th? Is it possible?
11th standard candidates are not eligible for Indian Navy exam but 12th standard candidates are eligible for Indian Navy exam through NDA exam. But your 12th standard subject must be Physics and Mathematics.

Your age should be in between 16.5 to 19.5 years.

28th July 2016, 07:40 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't join Indian Navy after completion of your 11th standard. You should have to complete 12th standard or equivalent with Non-Medical Science stream from a Government recognised board to join in Indian Navy.

To join in Indian Navy, you have to appear in National Defence Academy (NDA) examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) twice a year. Eligibility criteria required to satisfy the eligibility criteria to join in Indian Navy is specified below :-

=> You should be an Indian National.

=> You should have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination with Mathematics and Physics subjects from a Government recognised board.

=> You should have attained minimum age of 16.5 years and should not have attained the maximum age of 19 years.

=> You should be an Unmarried Male candidate.

=> You should be Physically as well as Mentally healthy.

As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you are pursuing 11th standard right now, so, you are not eligible to join Indian Navy and you need to complete your 12th standard to be eligible to appear in NDA examination to join Indian Navy.

28th July 2016, 09:37 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The best option for anyone in the defense sector is the option of becoming commissioned officer and for that one has to join NDA by qualify NDA entrance examination.

NDA stands for National Defense Academy and to join the same one has to qualify NDA entrance examination which is organized two times every year by UPSC.

* * The minimum eligibility criteria for the same examination are as here under :-

* You must have the citizenship of India.

* You must be an unmarried Indian male candidate.

* Your age lie in between 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

* You must have completed your Class 12th with any subject of your choice from a recognized board. But in order to join Indian Navy or Indian Air force your academics must include Physics and Mathematics as the main subjects.

For more details and updates about the same examination you must visit the link www.upsc.gov.nic.in.

28th July 2016, 09:57 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no chance to join Indian Navy after standard 11th. The minimum academic qualification required to join Indian Navy is 12th passed or appearing from a recognized board. NDA/NA is the entrance examination conducted by UPSC twice every year for selection of candidates into different wings of Defence.

You must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 12th board exams to apply for NDA/NA examination. The age limit for NDA/NA examination is 16.5-19.5 years. Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for NDA exam. You can apply for this exam next year when you appear for board exam of 12th.

28th July 2016, 11:52 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

At intermediate, National Defence Academy examination is conducted.

Eligibility criteria for NDA exam:

*You must have either done 10+2 or appearing for it.

*Indian Navy requires PCM subjects in 10+2.

*Age limit: 16.5-19.5 years.

*Unmarried male candidates can apply for this exam.

You can not join Navy after 11th, you can apply for this exam only after 10+2.

2nd September 2018, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Navy after 10th class to learn 11 th class in Indian navy

24th May 2019, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Respect sir. I am Amrapali. P. N. I am a girl, I have completed my 11th science stream..am I eligible to join Indian Navy for my future life...

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?