26th October 2016, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Can I join NCC while studying in class 11 with non Medical subjects? If yes then what is the procedure to do so?

Hello Sir, I am studying in class 11 with non Medical subjects and I have scored 82.3% marks in class 10th. Can I join NCC while studying in class 11? Please give me the details as soon as possible.

28th February 2017, 11:50 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join NCC while studying in class 11 with non Medical subjects? If yes then what is the procedure to do so?

Anyone wishing to join NCC needs to contact the regional NCC Headquarter, ask them for the school list having the NCC facility in your region. And, then you can contact the schools and select the convenient one to get admission for NCC. NCC registration is done in the month of July and August each year. There is no entrance exam for admission to NCC.

NCC stand for National cadet corps. It is the Government Organisation which provide its service to the country by training students in the defense Academy of their respective areas.

There are two wings in NCC for which students are selected :

Junior Division/Wing

Senior Division/Wing

Eligibility criteria :-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The candidate must be a student of either a school or college.

-The candidate should have passed 10th pass with minimum 70% marks in aggregate for JD/JW and 10+2 or Pre-Degree/Pre-University/Diploma in Polytechnic, with 70% in aggregate of science stream and 60% of art/commerce stream for SD/SW. There is relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ST candidates.

-The candidate age should be in between 13 years to 18½ years for Junior Division/Wing (Boys/Girls) and the candidate age must not be more than 24 years for Senior Division/Wing (Boys/Girls).
28th October 2021, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join NCC while studying in class 11 with non Medical subjects? If yes then what is the procedure to do so?

Non medical stream necessary hai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?