25th November 2017, 12:08 PM
vignaeshravichandran

Can I join veterinary course after completion of 2nd group with Maths, Physics and Chemistry?

Can I join the veterinary course after completion of 2nd group with Maths, Physics and Chemistry? Can you please give me the right details on this? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me on this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to join merchant navy after completion of BCA course?
  2. What are the different streams in M.Sc and MCA to join after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Physics and Chemistry?
  3. How to do M.Sc Chemistry course after completion of B.Sc Maths, Physics and Computers?
  4. Which courses I can opt for after completion of 12th class with Maths, Physics and Chemistry?
  5. Can I join BITS without Maths as a subject in 12th?
  6. How to become an Automobile engineer in India?
  7. Which Course To Do After Passing PUC 2nd Year? Subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I gain confidence to prepare for Physics and Chemistry if I am not so good in Maths?
  9. Last 10 years solved question papers of Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology for 2nd PUC Karnataka Board exam?
  10. How to do MSc chemistry after completing BSc Maths physics and computers
  11. What to do after completion of 10th standard? Which subject to choose in 11th standard?
  12. Can I join Bachelor of Veterinary Science or B.V.Sc without studying Biology in 12th? -- [New]
  13. Previous years solved question papers for Physics, Chemistry and Maths of 2nd PUC
  14. How to join B.Sc in Agriculture after Intermediate with MPC (Maths, Physics, Chemistry)?
  15. Last date for B.Ed CET exam in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply?
  16. How to become a space scientist?
  17. Selected combination of Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Computer for PUC. Am I eligible for B.Sc Agriculture after PUC?
  18. How may I join Indian army? I'm 20 years old and passed 12th std with 68%(maths,Physics,Chemistry)
26th November 2017, 06:23 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join veterinary course after completion of 2nd group with Maths, Physics and Chemistry?

No, you can't join Veterinarian course after completion of your 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing Veterinary course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a Government recognised board. Since, you have not pursued Biology subject in 12th standard, you are not eligible to get admission for pursuing Veterinary course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?