12th November 2016, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I make a career in Acting? What is the fee structure and course duration?

Respected Sir, I have always loved Acting and I want to make a career in Acting so I want to know can I make a career in Acting? Provide the full information about the Acting course. I want to know the fee structure and course duration as well.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the institutes in Orissa and Hyderabad for Modelling and Acting course? Fee structure for the same?
  2. Eligibility, Duration and Fee structure of SAP course? How SAP course is helpful for career? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  4. What is the fee structure and duration of SAP course? Which is module is good for me and how it will help me in my career? -- [New]
  5. Can I make my career in company secretary course? What is the fee structure? Duration of the course after science in intermediate?
  6. Fee structure for acting classes for Film and TV for 3 months or 1 year?
  7. Fee Structure for PG courses in Acting of FTII Pune?
  8. Duration, eligibility and fee structure of SAP course?
  9. Duration, eligibility and fee structure of SAP course?
  10. Eligibility, Duration and Fee structure of SAP course? How SAP course is helpful for career?
  11. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  12. Can I become a Reader without any course in Mass Communication?
  13. Duration, eligibility, fee structure and benefits of SAP course after B.Com?
  14. Is it possible to build a career in Acting if study MBBS? Course duration and starting salary after completing MBBS?
  15. Fee structure and duration of BAMS (AM)? Names of available scholarships for this course?
  16. What's the duration of JBT course? What's the fee structure? I've completed 12th std
  17. How will I benefit of doing ICWA course after the completion of B.Com? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  18. Duration, eligibility and fee structure of SAP course?
14th November 2016, 04:25 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Can I make a career in Acting? What is the fee structure and course duration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have always loved Acting and I want to make a career in Acting so I want to know can I make a career in Acting? Provide the full information about the Acting course. I want to know the fee structure and course duration as well.

There is lots of career in acting and modeling in Bollywood, Hollywood and plywood.

You will have to study your diploma degree in acting and modeling sector.
You can join any acting school.

You should have great talent.
You should have good personality.
You should have good communication skill.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?