12th November 2016, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

How can I join Merchant Navy after completing class 12th (PCM) scoring 64% marks?

Respected Sir, I am Sandeep Singh and I have completed class 12th with subjects Physics, Chemistry and Maths in which I scored 58% marks and 64% marks overall. Now I want to join Merchant Navy so can you tell me how can I join Merchant Navy with such criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing 12th without Science? Which course should I do to join Merchant Navy?
  2. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completing class 12th with Commerce stream? How can I join the Merchant Navy?
  3. How to join Merchant Navy after scoring 49% of marks in 12th Class with PCM?
  4. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  5. How to join Merchant Navy after completing 12th by PCM?
  6. How to join merchant navy on the basis of 12th PCM? -- [New]
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for a girl to join merchant navy?
  8. How to get a job in Merchant Navy after scoring 60+ marks in PCM in 12th?
  9. How to join Merchant Navy after scoring mroe than 50% in PCM and more than 60% in English? List of merchant navy institutes?
  10. How can I join Merchant Navy having 72% in 12th with PCM? Fee structure of the course to pursue?
  11. Can I join Merchant navy after scoring 55% in PCM?
  12. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing inter with PCM? I have scored 61%
  13. Eligibility for Merchant Navy after 12th standard with 50% marks in PCM and eye-sight correction?
  14. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to join merchant navy after scoring 60% marks in PCM?
  16. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy having completed 12th Class with PCM with 55% and with an age of 21 years?
  17. Can I join Merchant Navy after doing 12th with PCM?
  18. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech with 55% marks in 12th?
14th November 2016, 05:10 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: How can I join Merchant Navy after completing class 12th (PCM) scoring 64% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am Sandeep Singh and I have completed class 12th with subjects Physics, Chemistry and Maths in which I scored 58% marks and 64% marks overall. Now I want to join Merchant Navy so can you tell me how can I join Merchant Navy with such criteria?

There are following eligibility to join the merchant navy.

^ You should have a 12th in PCM from recognized board.
^ You should required 50% in 12th science stream.
^ After completing 12th you are eligible to the entrance exam for merchant navy course.
^ If you qualify the entrance exam then you are eligible to do the merchant navy course.

You can join directly as a deck cadets after 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
You can also join after completing engineering course like as marine engineering etc.

For this you should have good knowledge of Physics and mathematics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?