17th January 2017, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue MCA after completing High Schools? If not then what do I have to do first?

Respected Sir, I am studying in High Schools and I will be completing it very soon. I want to pursue MCA after completing my High Schools so I want to know am I eligible to pursue MCA after completing High Schools? If not then what do I have to do first? Please answer as soon as possible.

18th January 2017, 10:51 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue MCA after completing High Schools? If not then what do I have to do first?

MCA stands for Master of Computer Application. It is a post graduate course. The eligibility criteria for this course is:

>>Candidate should have done bachelor's degree in disciplines like computer application, science, engineering, technology etc.

>>You must have studied Mathematics at 10+2 level.

You can not pursue MCA directly after high schools. You must pursue bachelor's degree to become eligible for MCA course.
18th January 2017, 11:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue MCA after completing High Schools? If not then what do I have to do first?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in High Schools and I will be completing it very soon. I want to pursue MCA after completing my High Schools so I want to know am I eligible to pursue MCA after completing High Schools? If not then what do I have to do first? Please answer as soon as possible.
After completion of 12th standard, you are not eligible for MCA course.

Those candidates who have completed B.Tech/B.E in CSE/IT, BCA, B,Sc in CS/IT, B.Sc in Mathematics are eligible for MCA course in JNU.

Your age should be above 17 years.
18th January 2017, 11:56 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry to say that you are ineligible to pursue MCA after completing High. It is important that you must complete Graduation or its equivalent qualification with Mathematics as a main subject from a recognized university. So, I suggest you to continue your studies and pursue Bachelor degree based on your 12th specialization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?