5th January 2017, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Which courses are available to pursue after completing MCA? How can I apply for the course?

Respected Sir, I will be completing my PG with MCA course and after completing it I want to continue with my Education so I want to know which courses are available to pursue after completing MCA? How can I apply for the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue MCA after completing graduation with B.Com?
  2. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? How can I apply for the courses?
  3. Which courses can I pursue after completing MPC? How can I apply for the course?
  4. Difference between BCA and BSc(Computer Science)? Which has more and what is the syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I pursue PhD after completing MCA? If yes then What is the process?
  6. Which courses can I pursue after completing BIPC? What are the job opportunities available after completing BIPC?
  7. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing Graduation with B.Sc IT? How can I apply for admission?
  8. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc? What are the job scope after completing the course?
  9. Can I pursue a career in Journalism after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Which courses are available in Journalism that I can pursue?
  10. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (BPCM)? How can I apply for the course?
  11. What PG courses can I pursue after completing B.Sc MLT? Which PG course has the best job scope?
  12. What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue MCA after completing High Schools? If not then what do I have to do first?
  14. Can I pursue MCA after completing B.Com (Computer Application and Statistics)? What is the procedure to do so?
  15. Which courses are available in HCU that I can pursue after completing my Intermediate with MPC? -- [New]
  16. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc Chemistry?
  17. Should I pursue LLB course along with BA or after completing BA?
  18. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
15th October 2017, 03:25 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which courses are available to pursue after completing MCA? How can I apply for the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I will be completing my PG with MCA course and after completing it I want to continue with my Education so I want to know which courses are available to pursue after completing MCA? How can I apply for the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

As you have completed your post graduate degree in MCA (Master of Computer Application) and now want to go for further studies after completing MCA degree, then here below are details regarding courses for which you can apply after MCA degree course:-

List of Courses to do after MCA Degree:-

>> M.Phill computer science.

>> Ph.D computer science.

>> M.Tech computer science.

>> MBA (Master in Business Administration).

:- To apply for above mentioned courses for further studies after MCA you have to appear in entrance exam conducted by various universities to admitting of eligible candidate. So apply for entrance exams and get join courses for further studies according to your interest.

Other Short Term Courses after MCA Degree:-

>> SQL Server.

>> ORACLE.

>> JAVA.

>> J2EE.

>> PHP.

>> .NET.

So these are courses you can apply for after completing MCA degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?