30th May 2016, 07:01 PM
PARTH GOLE

Is it possible to do BSc from 12 equivalent certificate after Diploma?

I have completed my diploma last year in Civil Eng. and i want to do BSc. now but, i don't know that is it possible to get admission in Bsc. after Diploma. Pls guide me with this , I'll be very thankful to you. Hope that I will get the answer.
PG

30th May 2016, 08:37 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do BSc from 12 equivalent certificate after Diploma?

B.Sc stands for Bachelor of Science and as the name suggests it is a bachelor degree course of three years.

Basically, B.Sc courses are available in many options and to be eligible for the same course you must have the main subject of same B.Sc course in your higher secondary degree too.

So having completed your diploma in civil engineering which includes Mathematics and Physics as main subjects you are eligible for any B.Sc course associated with these subjects.

Also for admission in the same course in any Central University you are required to clear their respective entrance examination such as BHU UET, Common entrance examination held for admission is Central Universities except DU, BHU, JNU, JNU entrance examination etc. .
31st May 2016, 12:24 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to do BSc from 12 equivalent certificate after Diploma?

Yes, It is possible to get admission in BSc course after Diploma, The Minimum education criteria for the admission in BSc courses is to have 12th qualification or its equivalent with minimum 45%. Diploma is also an equivalent course of 12th std. So don;t worry and go ahead for the admission in BSc course of your choice.
31st May 2016, 02:32 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to pursue B.Sc after completing Diploma. There is no such limit. There is also no age limit required for graduation. So no need to worry about admission. You need to submit all documents which is required and you must get admitted.
26th February 2020, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

I have 12th equivalent certificate by cbse so can I apply for bachelor degree
28th February 2020, 10:35 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Eligibility:-

--Candidate must passed 12th standard from a recognized board with minimum of 50-60%Mark's.

--No Age restriction.

-- Percentage relaxation also available for the candidate in the time of admission in top university for reserved category persons.
15th September 2020, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

how do i get my equivalency certificate of 12th after diploma in computer engg? in chandigarh
16th June 2021, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible in Gujarat?
18th June 2021, 09:11 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

Yes, it is possible to do BSc from 12 equivalent certificate after diploma.

Eligibility:

The minimum education criteria for the admission in BSc courses is candidate must passed 12th standard from a recognised board with minimum of 50-60 % marks.

There is no age limit required for graduation.
21st July 2021, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do B.Sc. on the base of 12th equivalent certificate after Diploma in agriculture with average 77%
13th August 2021, 05:08 AM
Unregistered

I have diploma in electrical engineering
Can I get bsc in nutrition any how?
11th November 2022, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

I have deploma in mechanical engineering, can I get admission in dfarm ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?