30th September 2015, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after having 30 years of experience in apparel industry?

I have a B.A. Hons. Degree from Delhi Univ. I have 30 years experience in the Apparel Industry. I would like to do a Ph.D on a topic in this field. Am I eligible and if yes where can I apply? Can someone please provide me the information on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I register for Ph.D without having Masters Degree and having 30 years of work experience with Vegetable reputable organization in the Apparel Export Industry?
  2. Procedure to apply for Ph.D course after 3 years of software industry experience?
  3. How can I study PhD in Technology if completed MCA and having 5 years of experience in IT Industry?
  4. Am I eligible to study PhD in Commerce/Economics if completed ICAI and having 11 years of work experience?
  5. How can I pursue Ph.D in Computer Science being a candidate having completed MCA course and with 3 years of experience as Computer Teacher and another 3 years in Industry?
  6. Mechanical engineer with 4 years work experience is eligible to do PhD in Mathematics? What route to take for pursuing PhD in Mathematics?
  7. Which is better PhD in Biotechnology or joining any industry to gain experience?
  8. Am I eligible to do Ph.D with 7 years industrial experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibilty Criterion for PhD programme in India for working professional?
  10. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  11. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics if having 28 years of Teaching experience after Post Graduation in Mathematics?
  12. How can I join Ph.D in Mathematics being a candidate having completed BE in Information Science and with 7 years of work experience in Software Industry?
  13. Can I do Ph.D in Computer Science after 7 years of software development experience?
  14. How is M.C.A. qualification with 12 years experience for College/University Teaching/IT manager?
  15. Am I eligible for Infosys interview with 6 years experience but still have less than 60% in UG degree?
  16. How to do PhD in Mathematics having 2 years teaching experience after M.Phil?
  17. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  18. Possibility to get admission to study PhD if completed B.E. about 18 years ago and having 5 years of worked experience?
1st October 2015, 05:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after having 30 years of experience in apparel industry?

You have experience but you don't have a masters degree which is the minimum requirement for getting admission in PH.D programme. You have to complete post graduation with at least 55% marks then only you can apply for admission.

You have experience which will definitely help during admission as you will be exempted from entrance exam stage. There is will interview stage in which you have to perform well to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?