7th June 2010, 01:02 PM

Can I resume my 3rd semester from the ICDEOL?

I had started my ma Maths in year 2007 from Himachal Pradesh University (ICDEOL) and gave exams of 1st two semesters.I could not continue further.Can i now resume from 3rd semester from the ICDEOL? Please answer my query as soon as possible as i want to complete my Masters.Thanking you in anticipation.

25th July 2011, 03:13 PM
anki14542

Default Re: Can I resume my 3rd semester from the ICDEOL?

Hello Neha
It is very hard to say that exactly but still with reference to certain similar happenings in past I can give you an idea on this.I am sorry to say but the chances are really very less.Still I think It will be better to go to the college with your parents and talk to the dean of the college.
It is completely in the hands of the management of college.
So go ahead for a meeting and check it out.

Thanks & Regards.
25th July 2011, 03:16 PM
anki14542

Hello Neha
It is very hard to say that exactly but still with reference to certain similar happenings in past I can give you an idea on this.I am sorry to say but the chances are really very less.Still I think It will be better to go to the college with your parents and talk to the dean of the college.
It is completely in the hands of the management of college.
So go ahead for a meeting and check it out.

Thanks & Regards.
26th July 2011, 12:57 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

it is totally depends on the university. for some university they give opportunity to the students to resume their study maximum within three years. for some university they give opportunity within five years.

now you have a gap of 4 years till now from 2007 to 2011. so contact with the Himachal Pradesh University(ICDEOL) they will provide you details about your eligibility to resume your masters degree.

if resume is not possible then don't lost hope. again take admission in 1st semester and complete your master degree without any gap. higher degree is always good for career.

best of luck.
26th September 2011, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

fees for giving one paper of second semester exam. reappear
9th December 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

total time duration m.a. (math) complete from ICDEOL
16th December 2011, 02:00 PM
chint123

some university give opportunity to the students to resume their study maximum within three years. for some university they give opportunity within five years.

now you have a gap of 4 years till now from 2007 to 2011. so contact with the ICDEOL they will provide you details about your eligibility to resume your masters degree.
if resume is not possible then don't lost hope. again take admission in 1st semester and complete your master degree without any gap. higher degree is always good for career.
30th January 2021, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

selection of subjects in M.Com 3rd semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?