28th July 2018, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MBA in Abroad with 48.80% in BCom and 6 Bands in IELTS?

Hi everyone, I have scored 48.80% marks in my BCom(H) course. I have got 6 Bands in IELTS and willing to study MBA in Abroad. So, with this percentage of marks, I am eligible to secure admission for MBA course in Abroad?

2nd January 2023, 07:58 AM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Can I study MBA in Abroad with 48.80% in BCom and 6 Bands in IELTS?

The percentage criteria is always different for different university and some university may also require to have a certain band to get the admission
There are certain university that will require you to take extra circulum in order to meet the criteria and be eligible for the course that you want to appear for, as you have scored very less marks in your graduation it will be difficult for you to select a particular course and get admission in it
4th January 2023, 03:47 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA in Abroad with 48.80% in BCom and 6 Bands in IELTS?

Top business schools in World usually require an IELTS score of atleast 6.0 or 7.0 for admission to their management program.
Thus if you are interested in studying abroad with such percentage.
As most of the Universities offer admission on the basis of GMAT and IELTS , TOEFL exam score.
But it's important to have atleast 60% marks in graduation for getting admission in top colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?