23rd April 2018, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I try for Higher Studies in Canada on the basis of my 10th board results?

I completed my 10th board exam and scored 92% but I failed in my 12th board exam. Can I apply for Higher Studies in Canada on the basis 10th class result? Will it be acceptable?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to go to Canada for doing higher studies after scoring 60 percent overall in 10th ICSE board?
  2. Which government jobs can I get on the basis of 10th and 12th? Is it better to go for Higher Studies? Will backlog affect when applying for higher studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to send my daughter to Canada for higher studies after 10th?
  4. Am I eligible to appear in TOEFL & IELTS after completing 10th for Higher studies in Canada?
  5. Procedure of improving marks in 10th ICSE board after results?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Canada right after 10th standard from CBSE board?
  7. What are the further courses available in Canada for 10th CBSE student? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Which government job can I get on the basis of my 10th and 12th percentage which is 80%? Is it better to go for higher studies?
  9. Minimum marks required to do higher studies in Canada?
  10. Can I study further in Canada if completed 10th PSEB?
  11. Procedure followed to study higher studies after 10th standard in Canada?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Canada after getting 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  13. Can I pursue my Higher studies from Canada after completing class 10th from India? What is the procedure to get the student Visa?
  14. Further studies in Canada for a candidate who has secured 50% in 10th?
  15. Which course to select in Canada for higher studies after completion of 12th standard with Biology?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for 11th standard in Canada after completion of 10th from CBSE board with 85 percentage marks?
  17. How and when Class-XI ICSE admission forms will be available for 2017 batch?
  18. How can i apply for Student Visa for Canada after 12th?
15th May 2018, 12:10 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I try for Higher Studies in Canada on the basis of my 10th board results?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my 10th board exam and scored 92% but I failed in my 12th board exam. Can I apply for Higher Studies in Canada on the basis 10th class result? Will it be acceptable?
Yes, you can apply for the higher studied in Canada after you 10th level of study. You will be getting admission on the basis of 10th board result. But, it is important that your board should be recognized and also you should have a good academic record throughout the entire year. Apart from these requirement there are other requirement as well that you should have in order to study in
Canada :

- To get admission in any of the prestigious school in Canada, you must sit in the TOEFL/IELTS exam. These exams are basically for checking your English language efficiency.

- These test involves testing English, speaking, writing, and listening and testing your abilities. In this examination you will have to score a good score, because on the basis of this exam you can apply in a different schools.

- Apart from this you also need to have police clearance certificate as evidence of innocence. Y

- You should be physically and mentally fit.

- You should have a valid passport and it is essential to apply for visa before you apply for the school in Canada.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?