13th April 2013, 03:07 PM
potter619

CDS EXAM physical chest eligibility criteria?

sir,
when I was in 9th class I had gynecomastia on my left chest. just a small tissue. before it started growing I used medicines and it stopd growing.
Now the small tissue exist but cannot be noticed unless touched.
Am I eligible for CDS exam?

24th July 2014, 12:16 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: CDS EXAM physical chest eligibility criteria?

You may have issue in clearing the physical examination. For the fitness part, candidates has to be physically and medically fit. Candidate should be free from wax (EARS), DNS, Hyrocele/Phimosis. Defective Colour Vision, LASIK Surgery, Over/Under Weight, Under Chest, Piles, Gynecomastia, Tonsillitis, Veri-Cocele And Aids. They shouldn't have any postural deformities like flat foot and knock knees. Overweight is strictly ruled out and height for male candidate is 157.5 cms. Candidates should not be suffering from any bones and joints disease. There should not any mental ailment and fits. Eyesight should be 6/6 with correction through glasses are allowed. Uncorrected without glass :- 6/9
• Corrected with glass :- 6/6
• Limits of Myopia : - 0.75
• Limits of Hypermetropia :- +1.5

The elbow angle should not be more than 15 degree in male and 18 degree in case of female. X-ray of chest will be conducted and cervical ribs. There will be whispered hearing test of 610 cms for each ear.
Candidates will be running 2 to 4 KM within 15 minutes followed by 20 skipping, push ups and sit ups. They have to perform minimum 8 chin ups and three to four metre rope climbing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?