21st September 2015, 12:39 PM
suhaasdayala

Is college transfer possible in 3rd year B.Tech?

is college transfer possible in 3rd b.tech

21st September 2015, 02:22 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is college transfer possible in 3rd year B.Tech?

No, not at all college transfer is only possible in second year of engineering under same university.

You can not change your college in third year of bachelor of technology. So it is better to keep studying in same college and study better to achieve something in life. Third year of bachelor of technology is crucial, so study hard for competitive exams.
21st September 2015, 09:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to transfer to other college in B.Tech 3rd year after completion of your two years B.Tech course from another college. As per Universities education rules, the candidate must have to pursue four years (three years for Diploma candidates) B.Tech course from only one college. So, it is not possible to transfer to other college in B.Tech 3rd year after completion of your two years B.Tech course from another college.
21st September 2015, 10:43 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

>>No,it is not possible to transfer college in 3rd year.you can only transfer your college in 2nd year of B tech course but for some reasons possible to give transfer facilities

**You can transfer your college on the basis of following reasons--

>>>If he/she has fallen ill after joining the source institute.

>>>In the eventuality of death(s) of both parent(s)/guardian(s), or the parent(s)
is/are suffering from diseases like Cancer and AIDS

>>>In the event of harassment of a female student.

>>>If there is any vacant seat available in your destination
college.

>>>You can transfer your college only in another town. Means to say that the college transfer is not possible in the same town...
21st September 2015, 11:12 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The facility of college transfer within the same university is only possible after first year of engineering in most of the technical university of India. Candidates who wish to change college after first year can apply for the college transfer option through the Registrar Office of the college.

You must satisfy the minimum percentage requirement for the college transfer facility and the second most important thing is that seats must be vacant in the college you want admission or someone willing to change that college.

But as per your query, this is not possible in third year of bachelor of technology.
22nd September 2015, 04:44 PM
JSD.

Changing the college can be possible , if and only if the both colleges comes under the same University. The procedure of changing the college is done by the aspirant after the first year.

There is no chance for changing the college afer the second year.As you are telling that you are in the third year , so there is no way to change the college. However there is only last year of B.tech after this so why you are so tensed.Do study and complete your final year.
23rd September 2015, 11:45 AM
sai5733

No its not possible only 2nd year you can College transfer possible.

It depends on your college , some colleges in India do collaboration with other colleges and sends students in 3rd year for study.

So you can focus your 3rd year and 4th year study.

Thank you..........
12th February 2017, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying 4 th sem in St.Joseph's college in omr ,I have just wanted to transfer to another college (ssn)in 3rd year ,is it possible. and I'm a management student here anyone please help mA
6th September 2017, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Is transfer possible from B.E SHIVAJI UNIVERSITY TO B.TECH IN AUTONOMOUS INSTITUTE IN 3rd year
11th February 2019, 07:06 AM
Unregistered

I am doing my 4th semester in rajiv gandhi college of engineering, sriperambudur, TN. Can i change my college and get admission in some college of Delhi.
10th August 2019, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to transfer in 3rd b.tech 2nd semester ?
7th November 2019, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 2 nd year but. Tec can i change my college and university in 3 rd year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?