21st February 2018, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges offers B.Sc in Oceanography? Is there any entrance exam for it? Procedure to get admission?

I am in plus one now. After I complete my plus two, I would like to do B.Sc in Oceanography. Which colleges offers this course? How can I get admission in a good college? Is there any entrance exam for B.Sc Oceanography or is it purely based on my plus two result?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam conducted for B.Sc in Oceanology? Eligibility for B.Sc in Oceanography?
  2. How can I pursue Oceanography from Tamil Nadu? Which College in Tamil Nadu offers Oceanography course and will I get a good job after completing the course?
  3. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Oceanography) in India? Eligibility to get admission?
  4. Prospect of M.Sc in Physical Oceanography? Requirements fro this course? List of colleges and syllabus?
  5. Admission procedure and list of colleges which offers BBA under DU? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  6. Geography graduate can do further studies in Oceanography?
  7. How to get admission in BSc Hons in Human Genetics? Procedure for admission?
  8. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Where will I get job after M.Sc Oceanography? How to get into research work through NET/SET?
  10. Procedure to get admission in B.Sc agriculture without an entrance exam?
  11. Can I do post graduation MMS course after completion of BMS?
  12. From where to download the CUSAT entrance question paper for Materiology and Oceanography?
  13. Which are the institutes in India for BSc Oceanography and Marine Biology? How to take admission in such institutes?
  14. List of colleges which offers B.Sc(Agriculture) in Kerala? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  15. Which stream should I choose in class 12th to pursue Bio-Oceanography? Which is the best college in India for pursuing Bio-Oceanography?
  16. Is there any college in Gujarat which offers degree in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission? List of colleges offering them?
  17. Are there any institutes in Odisha for Oceonography
  18. Procedure to get admission in MA in psychology
26th February 2018, 11:50 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which colleges offers B.Sc in Oceanography? Is there any entrance exam for it? Procedure to get admission?

To get admission into B.Sc. Oceanography, make sure you have studied 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Also, you have secured 50% marks in 10+2.

Here the colleges that offers B.Sc. in Oceanography.
  • National Institute of Oceanography, Goa
    You can apply for admission into this institute through http://acsir.res.in/ in the month of June.
  • Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
  • Annamalai University
  • Mumbai Institute of Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?