22nd July 2017, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a Judge after completing B.Com degree?

Now I am in B.Com 2nd year and I want to be a Judge and now I am totally confused. What should I do? Can you tell me and how many marks I must score to join judge course? Tell me please.

23rd July 2017, 06:25 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become a Judge after completing B.Com degree?

After completing your bachelor's degree you have to appear for CLAT or other law entrance examination and pursue LLB course. After completing the course with first class marks you have to work as a lawyer for a coupe of years. Then you have to appear for Judicial Services examination. Therefore, if you qualify the examination then you can apply for the post of a Judge.
23rd July 2017, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Now I am in B.Com 2nd year and I want to be a Judge and now I am totally confused. What should I do? Can you tell me and how many marks I must score to join judge course? Tell me please.
23rd July 2017, 07:30 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for becoming a Judge :-

-The candidate must have passed LLB degree from a recognized university .

-The candidate needs to appear in the State Judicial Service Exam to become eligible to apply for the post of a judge.

-The candidate must have practiced as a lawyer in the high court for more than 10 years to become eligible to appear for the State Judiciary exam conducted by respective states.

-The minimum age requirement to become a judge is 45 years.

-The candidate must be an Indian .

One who is eligible as per the eligibility criteria mentioned above should send the application to the Register General of the concerned court .

You are not eligible for Judge as per your academic qualification.
23rd July 2017, 08:56 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

There is no way to become a judge without getting your degree in law. Moreover there is a requirement of experience in any case if you want to become a judge. If you have already done your BCom, now you are eligible for LLB course which will be of 3 years duration. And after completing your LLB you will be eligible for magistrate or judge. Age should not be less than 21 and not greater than 35 years.
13th August 2018, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

I will be complete my b com in Dr be ambedkar university after those I will do the plan or not I have a chance or not
13th September 2018, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to become the High court Judge after completing B.COM LLB..?
Please tell me..
19th April 2019, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the process to be followed to become a judge after b.com in India without have a law degree
27th January 2022, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

IN BCOM PERCENTAGES IS LESS THAN 45 THEN IS ITS POSSIBLE TO APPER FOR CIVIL JUDGE IF U HAVE PERCENTAGE AQUIED IN LLB IS 70 PERCENT
28th April 2022, 06:12 PM
HansAnkhiya

There is no way to become a judge without getting your degree in law. Moreover there is a requirement of experience in any case if you want to become a judge. If you have already done your BCom, now you are eligible for LLB course which will be of 3 years duration. Good Luck👍
1st August 2022, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

How to become judge after completing bcom
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?