13th September 2011, 02:19 PM
srinithi shan

Which course is better between BDS and B.Tech for Food Processing?

which one is better? bds or b.tech food process engineering.
i am in very much confusion of which one to choose.

Related Questions:
  1. Recruitment available in UPSC for B.Tech(Food Processing Engineering) final year student?
  2. How to get a suitable government job after completing B.E(Food processing and preservation technology) and MBA with 7 tears of experience in food processing?
  3. Procedure to become a Food Inspector for B.E(Food processing technology) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure of recruitment as Food Inspector after B.E. in Food Processing Technology?
  5. Details of entrance exam for M.Tech(Food Tech) and M.Tech(Food Processing)?
  6. How to become a food inspector after studying B.Tech in food processing technology
  7. Which are the top most career options in Biology other than medical?
  8. Am I eligible to do masters in food processing after completion of bachelors in nutrition and food technology?
  9. Is M.Tech Food Processing good for my future? How to prepare to get into it and what is the fee structure?
  10. Scope and future options available in Food Science and Processing?
  11. Scope of M.Sc. degree with food science and processing specialization in government jobs?
  12. Can I work for companies like Lays & other famous food companies after B.Tech in Food Processing with high salary?
  13. Can I pursue degree through distance mode after pursuing Masters in Food Technology and Processing?
  14. Information about institutes where PhD in Food Processing Technology can be done?
  15. List of colleges offering M.Sc in Food Processing Preservation/Food Technology in Mumbai? Difference among them? -- [New]
  16. Is there any Food Processing related government job available for 31 years old person?
  17. Question papers for Agricultural and Food Processing Industry?
  18. Future scope of B.Tech in Food Processing Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
13th September 2011, 05:51 PM
Tulasinagababu

Default Re: Which course is better between BDS and B.Tech for Food Processing?

It is like chalk and cheese.if you like to look after the dental needs of people,go for BDS.If you like to delve into engg,go for Btech.
26th January 2021, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Is btech food technology is better or bds is better
30th May 2023, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Do we get placements internationally?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?