18th August 2017, 08:39 PM
Jyoti daniel sahu

Which course will be better after doing diploma in plastic?

Which course will be better after doing diploma in plastic? Can I apply for B.Tech in mechanical engineering? Will I be eligible for it? Can you please suggest me the best course to take up next? Awaiting for your valuable suggestions. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Government job in plastic sector after completing diploma in Plastic tech?
  2. What is the scope of doing diploma in plastic engineering?
  3. Degree in Mechanical is possible after Diploma in Plastic?
  4. Government job plastic sector after diploma in Plastic mould technology?
  5. How to get a government job in plastic field after completing diploma in plastic technology from CIPET Bhopal
  6. Colleges offering B.Tech(Plastic Technology) through Lateral Entry for diploma student?
  7. List of colleges offering admission in Plastic Technology Diploma course through JEXPO
  8. Course after Diploma in Plastic Technology?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of three years diploma in plastic mould technology?
  10. Plastic Mold Technology Diploma course is equivalent to Mechanical Engineering Diploma? Am I eligible to apply for NTPC recruitment exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get a job in plastic cmopany in Maharashtra
  12. How can I pursue BE in Polymer Technology after completing 12+Diploma in Plastic Engineering?
  13. Can I get entrance in IIT after completing diploma from Plastic Technology?
  14. How can my dad get a job having 10 years of experience in plastic industry?
  15. How to get government job after diploma in plastic technology from IERT?
  16. Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology in Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Haldia? -- [New]
  17. Can I get a job after doing diploma in plastic technology?
  18. Eligible streams in B.Tech for diploma holder in Plastic Technology? Whether diploma with B.Tech has better scope?
19th August 2017, 01:47 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Which course will be better after doing diploma in plastic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyoti daniel sahu View Post
Which course will be better after doing diploma in plastic? Can I apply for B.Tech in mechanical engineering? Will I be eligible for it? Can you please suggest me the best course to take up next? Awaiting for your valuable suggestions. Thanks!

As you have done diploma in plastic engineering and want to go for bachelors in mechanical engineering, then you can apply for bachelors in mechanical engineering degree after diploma. Here below are details regarding B.Tech mechanical engineering:-

>> Duration for bachelors in mechanical engineering after diploma is 3 years.

Syllabus for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering:- Major subjects in mechanical engineering are Fundamentals of design, Design of basic machine elements, Design of springs, Measurement, Instrumentation, Parameters for measurement, Control system, Machine tools, Computer aided design, Engineering metrology, Laser metrology, Basic concept of measurement etc.

List of Other bachelors Courses you can Apply after Diploma Course:-

1). B.Tech in Civil Engineering.

2). B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering.

3). B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering.

4). B.Tech Chemical Engineering.

5). B.Tech Information Technology.

6). B.Tech in Agriculture Engineering.

7). B.Tech Automobile engineering.

8). B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering.

9). B.Tech in Production Engineering.

10). B.Tech Textile Engineering.

>> So these are the bachelors of engineering and technology courses you can apply after diploma.
19th August 2017, 06:34 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course will be better after doing diploma in plastic?

You can go for BTech in plastic Technology.

You will get lateral entry into second year of this course through an entrance exam conducted by the respective University.

On the other hand, you also have option of appearing for job on the basis of your diploma. There is nothing better than a job and if you are getting also then you should take that opportunity.

Some of the colleges that offer B.Tech in Plastic Technology are listed below:-

Tezpur University, Napaam, Tezpur 784028

Harcourt Butler Technological Institute, Kanpur 20009

LD College of Engineering, Ahmedabad 300015

SSE College of Engineering and Technology, near Shivaji Park, Akola 444001.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?