2nd October 2017, 10:50 PM
sai amar

Which courses to do after completion of Electronics and Communication?

Which courses to do after completion of Electronics and Communication? Can I do networking or something else which would help me to get a job? Can you please provide me with the information on the same soon? Would be good if you can provide me with the suggestion soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses to do after completion of Electronics and Communication? -- [New]
  2. List of courses which I can do after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  3. What are the higher studies available to do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  4. Which courses can I take up after completion of B.E in Electronics and Communication?
  5. Need suggestion regarding the courses which i can pursue after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  6. What should I do after completion of B.Sc Electronics course?
  7. How can we get core electronics job after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication course?
  8. Short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which short term courses can in done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  10. Which branch of engineering to select after completion of 12th standard?
  11. Courses that can be taken up during summer holidays in the Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  12. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  13. How many branches are there to do M.Tech after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  14. Which masters course I can take next after completion of Electronics and Communications engineering?
  15. What should I do next after completion of diploma in electronics and communications engineering if I don't want to do BE course?
  16. Which course to select after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?
  17. Which degree course I should opt for to go for Journalism in future?
  18. What all courses we can apply for after completion of GRE exam?
3rd October 2017, 06:57 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses to do after completion of Electronics and Communication?

After completion of your electronics and communication engineering course, you can pursue your higher studies in masters degree courses like M.Tech, MBA, MS, etc.,. You can pursue M.Tech in electronics and communication engineering or any other relevant stream from a recognised University by appearing and qualifying the GATE examination.
3rd October 2017, 08:23 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses to do after completion of Electronics and Communication?

These are the courses which you can do after diploma in electronics and communication:

Bachelor of Engineering in electronics and communication

Bachelor of Engineering in computer science

Bachelor of Technology in information technology

Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communication

Advanced Diploma in Embedded System Design
3rd October 2017, 08:52 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

>> If you are graduate in Electronics and communication then i will suggest you to do PGDHMN(Post graduation diploma in hardware maintenance and Networking)
In this course you can do specialization in following field
*** Security
*** WAN
*** Storage
*** Virtualization

Institute which i will prefer for this course is
** NORTEL
** CISCO
** JUNIPER
3rd October 2017, 08:58 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

These are the courses which you can join after diploma:

B. Tech in Computer Science

B. Tech in Electronics and Communication

B. Engineering in Electronics and Communication

Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science

Applied Digital Signal Processing the diploma course

DLC Programming
3rd October 2017, 09:00 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

After completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering, you can choose any one of the course given here based on your interest, skill and ability:-

B E/ B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering.

BE / B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering.

Applied Digital Signal Processing

Micro Controllers and Embedded.

Certificate Course in Real Time operating System

BE / B.Tech in Information Technology.

Advanced Diploma in Embedded System Design.

Diploma in VLSI Design.

PLC Programming.
4th October 2017, 06:26 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

There are many courses which you can get after study after completing your Electronics course. To get a job in MNC companies you can study any of the following courses which are listed below.

- .Net
- Java
- Matlab/Comsol
- SCADA
- GSM
- CDMA
- Embedded solutions
- PCB layout designing
- Circuit designing
- PLC
- VLSI designing
- Lab view
- Wi-MAX
- C++
- PHP
- Robotics,
- Advanced Training in System Engineering
5th October 2017, 02:20 AM
Tapanv

There are many course you can do after completing electronics and communication. I am listing few of them .
VLSI design
PCB design
semiconductor physics
Solid state physics
Radar and antenna designing
Signal processing
Image processing
Networking

I hope you will find anyone of this of your interest and if not already you will be getting idea of courses you should do which are in demand in market.

All mentioned courses are in demand in market at present
5th October 2017, 07:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your Bachelor's degree course in Electronics and Communication, you can pursue your higher studies in Master's degree courses like M.Tech in Embedded Systems, VLSI, etc., or you can apply for GATE examination which helps you to apply for admission to M.Tech course and to apply for job opportunities in PSUs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?