2nd February 2015, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Date of West Bengal Civil Services exam 2015

When the exam will be held? Please let me know. Even if you know expected date of West Bengal Civil Service 2015 then also let me know. Thank you.

Related Questions:
3rd February 2015, 05:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of West Bengal Civil Services exam 2015

The notification for West Bengal Service Commission exam mainly comes in the month of November and you can apply for it during that time only. There are many exams conducted by West Bengal Service Commission for various posts and dates for those exam varies. You can apply for them too if you fulfill the eligibility criteria. The most popular WBSC exam is conducted in the month of December and notification usually comes 1-2 months before.

For more information visit http://pscwb.org.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Public Service Commission, Departmental Examination For Officers of the West Bengal Higher Audit and Accounts Service, The west Bengal Audit and Accounts Service- Principles of civil Accounts, Audit and Finance (Paper-I) Exam – Download Previous Year 12 4th May 2014 01:50 PM
PSC, Departmental Examination For Officers of the West Bengal Higher Audit and Accounts Service, The West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service- Civil Audit, Accounts and Service Rules (Paper-II) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers 6 20th April 2014 01:35 AM
Public Service Commission, West Bengal Departmental Examination For Officers of The West Bengal Civil Service(executive)-Law Paper-II (Land Laws and General Laws) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers 1 19th April 2013 12:26 PM
Public Service Commission, West Bengal Departmental Examination For Officers of The West Bengal Civil Service-Law Paper-I (Criminal Law and the Law of Evidence) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers 0 13th August 2012 11:38 PM