20th July 2011, 03:45 PM
MUTHUMURUGAN

Difference between Chemical and Chemistry?

what difference between chemistry and chemical?please mention the difference to me

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Chemical and Chemistry?
  2. Benefits and scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course for female candidate?
  3. What is the difference between M.Sc Chemistry and M.Sc Applied Chemistry? -- [New]
  4. Can I do B.Chemical from distance education after MSc Chemistry?
  5. How to do chemical engineering after passing 12th? I am interested in Chemistry
  6. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(chemistry)? What's the future prospective of doing chemical engineering after completing B.Sc(chemistry)?
  7. Can I get a seat for M.Tech in Anna University after scoring 34 in GATE(cutoff for OBC is 23.50)? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it possible for me to do post graduation course in Chemical Engineering after completion of TYBSC in Chemistry?
  9. Details of chemistry related courses after BSc in Chemistry?
  10. Can I do MS in chemical engineering in UK after doing PG in organic chemistry in India?
  11. Whether Chemical Engineering course is good for girls or not??
  12. Should I choose chemical engineering if I am not good in chemistry but good in Maths and Physics?
  13. List of the good colleges for chemical engineering? Which are the other courses in chemistry?
  14. How should I remember the Chemical Equations, Valencies and Formulas in Chemistry?
  15. What to do after BSc chemistry? Which is the best course after BSc Chemistry to get a job in chemical industry?
  16. Which is better between Chemical Synthesis and MSc Chemistry? What is the scope of M.Tech?
  17. Can I do Chemical Engineering after BSc Chemistry? Percentage required for Chemical Engineering?
  18. What is best after BSc chemical engineering and MSc organic cheistry? Can I do chemical engineering in Pune University
26th August 2011, 10:42 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Arrow Re: Difference between Chemical and Chemistry?

Chemical and Chemistry !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTHUMURUGAN View Post
what difference between chemistry and chemical?please mention the difference to me
Chemistry !!

Well Chemistry is the branch of science which deals with Chemicals and its compositions, reactions, structure and Properties.

Chemical !!

But As far Chemical is concern its a Compound mixture of two or more Substances.

It is relating to chemistry or the interactions of substances as studied in chemistry.
26th August 2011, 10:48 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: Difference between Chemical and Chemistry?

Difference between Chemical and Chemistry

**Chemical:-

Chemical is concern its a Compound mixture of two or more Substances.

**Chemistry:-

Well Chemistry is the branch of science which deals with Chemicals and its compositions, reactions, structure and Properties.

Thanks!!
26th August 2011, 11:43 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Chemistry is the study of various chemical processes ,elemental study,Various atoms,molecules,energy involved in making or destroying of bonds.
It is a major term
While Chemical is A compound or substance that has been purified or prepared artificially.
27th August 2011, 10:48 AM
sandipk
Senior Member+

Chemical is nothing but the real world entities , which undergoes reaction process,

Some of the chemicals moderate the reaction and some of then stop it.

Due to chemicals, the substances like medicine, any other cosmetics, and many things are prepared.

The study and methodology of chemicals is called as chemistry.
It's one of the subject..

From the theory all the development and creation and modification of new chemical is possible..

Here chemical and chemistry .. both terms are associated with each other dependently..
6th November 2011, 01:46 PM
rudramishra

branch of science which deals with Chemicals and its compositions, reactions
but
chemical is a combination or mixture which gives rise to a new chemical
6th November 2011, 01:47 PM
rudramishra

branch of science which deals with Chemicals and its compositions, reactions
but
chemical is a combination or mixture which gives rise to a new chemical
12th November 2011, 09:37 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Chemical is nothing but the real world entities , which undergoes reaction process,

Due to chemicals, the substances like medicine, any other cosmetics, and many things are prepared.

The study and methodology of chemicals is called as chemistry.
It's one of the subject..

From the theory all the development and creation and modification of new chemical is possible..

Here chemical and chemistry .. both terms are associated with each other dependently..
30th April 2012, 10:49 PM
nadankanan

Due to chemicals, the substances like medicine, any other cosmetics, and many things are preparedstudy and methodology of chemicals is called as chemistry.
It's one of the subject..From the theory all the development and creation and modification of new chemical is possible..
1st May 2012, 12:20 AM
bunty00

hy,
Chemistry is the study of matter and its interactions with other matter. Anything made of matter is therefore a chemical. Any liquid, solid, gas. Any pure substance; any mixture. Water is a chemical. Technically speaking, so is a chunk of your computer. A chemical can often be broken down into components, as is true with your computer. However, people generally use the term 'chemical' to refer to a substance that appears homogeneous or the same throughout its structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?