30th April 2017, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Which degree course is the best for 12th standard students with computer science?

Which degree course is the best for 12th standard students with computer science? Can you please let me know the best scoped degree which I can take to ensure that I will get the job next after the course is completed? Awaiting for the response.

5th May 2017, 09:12 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which degree course is the best for 12th standard students with computer science?

After completion of your 12th standard with Computer Science, it is best to pursue your Bachelor's degree course in B.E/ B.Tech (Computer Science) or BCA course. You will learn the programming concepts while pursuing your Bachelor's degree course. Once, you complete your Bachelor's degree course with good subject knowledge from a recognized university, you can get a job in best companies.
6th May 2017, 02:17 PM
abjj

Default Re: Which degree course is the best for 12th standard students with computer science?

Lot of career options are available for 12th passed computer science students. But best part of cs is computer science / Information Technology . To build a great career, you must need at least graduation degree and find easy job offer from best IT companies as well as defense (Indian Army/Indian Airforce). In India, there are many college and universities but before joining you have to check …………… Curriculum, Infrastructure, good faculty, good placements, scholarship, good research, Ranking and extracurricular activities.

Best college/University: IIT, NIT, and some private university(SRM, Amity , Lovely Professional University)
7th May 2017, 12:29 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which degree course is the best for 12th standard students with computer science? Can you please let me know the best scoped degree which I can take to ensure that I will get the job next after the course is completed? Awaiting for the response.
After completion of 12th standard with Computer Science, you can BCA course. If your 12th standard subject are Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry then your are eligible for B.Tech course.

Otherwise you can apply for BCA and B.Sc course also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?