24th December 2016, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

How to get a railway job after completion of degree in computer science?

Sir, I have finished 12th standard and I am now doing my degree in computer science. I am most interested to enter the railways job and I have no idea and I have no guidance, what shall I do?

Related Questions:
26th December 2016, 03:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a railway job after completion of degree in computer science?

Railway conducts their own graduate level exam for various posts. You can apply for it, as you have the degree qualification. Any stream graduation is accepted for it.

Selection will be based on the performance in the written exam and interview. Just be prepared for these two stages.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?