29th March 2015, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to appear in Common Admission Test for B.A. 1st year student?

Hello,
Can anyone give me the details of CAT
Common Admission Test?
I am studying in 1st year of B.A.
I am eligible for appearing in CAT?

25th April 2015, 09:03 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to appear in Common Admission Test for B.A. 1st year student?

Dear CAT (Common Admission Test ) is the entrance examination only for the candidates who are willing to get into the MBA institutes/Universities.
It is a National wide examination and conducted by IIM's once in every year.

Coming to the Eligibility " You are not eligible to apply for CAT Examination ". Since the only candidates who have completed their graduation from the recognized university are only applicable to apply for CAT Examination.

For more details regarding the CAT Examination you can have a look on the below information.

Eligibility Criteria for CAT :

1.You should have completed graduation with minimum 50% of marks from the recognized University.

2.Final year students of graduation can also eligible to apply for CAT.

Through CAT score you can apply for MBA in different Specializations in Six repudiated IIM's and also get admission in top most colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?