23rd March 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of Mercantile Law Exam?

Can you tell me the syllabus of merchantile laws

please reply

24th March 2011, 12:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of Mercantile Law Exam?

You will be basically tested in four areas. The first will have the fundamentals of accountancy where there will be theories in this area, bank reconciliation, depreciation, partnership accounts etc. For the next part i.e. Mercantile law you need to prepare Indian Partnership accounts. Sales good Act and Indian Contract Act. The next which is in the economics area will be have micro economics and Indian Economic Development. The last one i.e Quantitative Aptitude will have Permutations and Combinations, Inequalitites, Ratio Proportion etc.
5th April 2012, 10:11 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Default Re: Syllabus of Mercantile Law Exam?

Dear friend,

You will be basically tested in four areas.

* The first will have the fundamentals of accountancy where there will be theories in this area, bank reconciliation, depreciation, partnership accounts etc.

* For the next part i.e. Mercantile law you need to prepare Indian Partnership accounts. Sales good Act and Indian Contract Act.

*The next which is in the economics area will be have micro economics and Indian Economic Development.

* The last one i.e Quantitative Aptitude will have Permutations and Combinations, Inequalitites, Ratio Proportion etc.

Study Plan:

*Thorough exam preparation and hard work will be the only mantra for success.

* A detailed study in the above mentioned syllabus is important to score good marks.

* Previous years questions papers will help to get a clear cut idea about the areas of importance in the syllabus.

*Besides there are many sample papers available online, which will help you in improving your confidence in the exams.

* Coaching centers will provide guidelines as well as studying materials for the examination

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?