28th March 2011, 04:06 PM
adenroy.s

Do the North Indians possess any advantage over Tamilnadu students due to CBSE syllabus?

because north indians are studying CBSE syllabus where as tamilnadu students have less oppertunities

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better CBSE or GBSE? Why CBSE syllabus is taught in GBSE?
  2. What is the advantage of studying CBSE board till 10th and then taking 11 with state syllabus?
  3. What is the advantage of CBSE over ICSE?
  4. Is CBSE Board preparation is enough to appear in NEET? Cutoff marks required in NEET to apply for Medical College of Tamil Nadu for CBSE student?
  5. Best school near Narasimanaiikanpalayam, Coimbatore? Fee structure and syllabus advantage?
  6. Comparison between State board and CBSE higher secondary in Tamilnadu?
  7. Unfair treatment with CBSE students at the time of examination
  8. Best girls residential school with ICSE or CBSE syllabus in Tamil Nadu?
  9. Does this true that only the candidates of Tamil Nadu can apply for Engineering course in Anna University? Can the candidates from North India apply for this? Where to get the required forms for this?
  10. Whether the students completed IGCSE 10th in Indonesia will be able to catch CBSE Higher Secondary syllabus? -- [New]
  11. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical of Tamilnadu? What is the yearly fees in government medical college of Tamilnadu for NRI students?
  12. Can I get a seat in JIPMER? How many seats are allotted for Indians?
  13. Is CBSE Board beneficial for getting admission in B.Tech? How subjects of CBSE Board is different from ICSE Board for 11th and 12th? Is engineering difficult for ICSE students?
  14. What is the procedure to become a software engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Sate board matric students are given more preference or CBSE board students are given more preference at the time of interview?
  16. Which is best among ISC and Kerala State Board for studying 12th standard?
  17. Date of conduct of MBBS exam in Tamilnadu? What is the syllabus for 12th students?
  18. Which is the best school in Tamilnadu after passing 12th standard in CBSE syllabus?
27th June 2011, 10:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do the North Indians possess any advantage over Tamilnadu students due to CBSE syllabus?

We are not sure about the ‘advantage’ that you are referring to. There are lots of schools in TamilNadu, which follow the CBSE syllabus and rules. If you take the statistics, the CBSE students of the south perform better than the CBSE students of the north. There are no grounds on which the North Indians have any advantage over the Tamilians. There are more opportunities in the south rather than the north. This is evident from the fact that almost all major companies in almost all sectors, have their largest bases set up in the south rather than the north.
16th July 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do the North Indians possess any advantage over Tamilnadu students due to CBSE syllabus?

i am north indian working in chennai hcl for 4 years.i have been hit so much at work place that i have lost my self respect and confidence.I live in a very low self esteem
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?