21st November 2011, 02:52 PM
sendevanshu

E Litmus papers and how to prepare for it?

Can any one plz provide the e litmus papers and how to prepare so that i can achieve 95 in this.

29th February 2016, 11:58 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: E Litmus papers and how to prepare for it?

eLitmus is nothing but an online employability exam that is conducted by a group do professionals elitmus company to ensure best quality minds getting in the best corporates. It is one of the largest attempted exams in India and contributes a lot to freshers recruitment.

It is evident that companies such as Accenture, Cognizant, TCS, Infosys, Mindtree and many more recruit through this. Here are the eligibility criteria for appearing in this exam:

1. The candidate must be a full time graduate from any recognized college or university with reputed marks over 60%.

2. He/she should not have any backlogs or pending papers as such

If you wish to apply for this exam, Please Click Here.

eLitumus is an aptitude test that contains multiple choice questions such as:

A. Quantitative Aptitude
B. English
C. Logical Reasoning
D. Data Interpretation

It is not very easy but not very tough either. Since this is an online exam, there is no sample papers as such. But I would recommend studying from the book R.S Aggarwal as it contains all the basic concepts and would help you practice more and more for better performance.

Once you are through, you would start getting calls from the top companies that are recruiting through elitmus. You have to just give direct interviews and if you are able to clear the Technical and HR rounds, then you are not far from getting job.

Just know one thing that you have to practice as much as you can and this paper would be really nominal to crack. It is not like CAT/GATE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?