11th March 2018, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility and basic education requirements to study BA Political Science from Delhi University?

Can I take admission in Delhi University in BA Political Science (hons)? I have scored total of 80.8% but in Political Science I scored only 80%. I am a student of Arts stream and I passed out in 2017.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in master of political science at Delhi University
  2. Eligibility to study PhD in Political Science in Delhi University?
  3. Eligibility to study Political Science Honours in Delhi University for an NIOS student?
  4. Government teacher's job in Delhi after Graduation in Political Science, PG in Political Science and B.Ed? Eligibility and age-limit?
  5. Am I eligible to study PhD in Delhi University being a MA(Political Science) correspondence student?
  6. How to pursue direct Ph.D from Delhi University in Political Science? Last date of submission of forms?
  7. What is the procedure of doing B.Ed from DU? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Percentage required in 12th to study B.A.(Political Science) in Delhi University?
  9. Syllabus of Political Science? Which books are to be referred for Political Science so that I can pursue M.A from renowned university?
  10. Requirements to study PhD(Applied Physics) in Delhi Technological University? -- [New]
  11. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  12. What to do after MA Political science honors from IGNOU?
  13. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Political Science) in Delhi University if secured 71% in 12th PCB?
  14. Is it possible to pursue B.Com along with BA in Political Science?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Masters in Economics at London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)? Eligibility criteria and requirements for it?
  16. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for Political Science graduate?
  17. Am I eligible as a social science teacher at TGT level? I am a graduate in Political Science from Delhi University with 62%
  18. Previous years solved question papers Delhi University for MA Political Science
21st March 2018, 06:35 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and basic education requirements to study BA Political Science from Delhi University?

Delhi University is one of the recognised university and candidates are eligible to get admission in the affiliated colleges in undergraduate course on the basis of merit score.

The admission is conducted on the basis of aggregate in the best four subject.

The cut off score for general category is very high. So, there is no issue if you have less aggregate inn any particular subject.

For detail information about examination visit at www.du.ac.in.
21st March 2018, 10:38 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and basic education requirements to study BA Political Science from Delhi University?

B.A. Political Science or Bachelor of Arts in Political Science is an undergraduate Political Science course. The duration of this course is three years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th class in any stream from a recognized board. As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get admission in BA Political Science from Delhi University after 80.8% marks in your 12th class.

BEST EMPLOYMENT AREA FOR YOU

=> Public Relations Departments

=> Embassies

=> Law Firms

=> Research Organisations

=> Intelligence Wings

=> Diplomacy

=> Consulting Firms

=> Publishing Houses

For application process you have to visit at the official website of university.

CONTACT ADDRESS.

Address: Benito Juarez Rd, South Campus, South Moti Bagh, South Campus, South Moti Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110021
Phone: 011 2700 6900
22nd March 2018, 12:05 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I take admission in Delhi University in BA Political Science (hons)? I have scored total of 80.8% but in Political Science I scored only 80%. I am a student of Arts stream and I passed out in 2017.
In order to do B.A in Political Science (Honors) from Delhi University, the minimum aggregate should be 45% in the last qualifying examination. Admission is done on the basis of entrance examination which is known as DU -UG Entrance Examination. There is no minimum age bar for doing Under Graduate courses. Also you have mentioned that you have completed your 12th in the year 2017 and wanted to take admission in the year 2018. So, this is to inform you that Gap Year(s) would be not be a bar for purposes of admission to undergraduate programmes. Hence, you can easily apply for the course in Delhi University.

Application form for admission to new session that is 2018 will be available after the publication of 12th board results. So, you need to keep track on the official website of Delhi University time to time.

Official website : www.du.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?