27th January 2017, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to apply for NET exam after Mechanical Engineering? List of extra topics which I have to study more for it?

Hello sir, I am studying in final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and want to appear in NET exam. Eligibility criteria to apply for NET exam? List of extra topics which I have to study more for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study M.Tech(Marine Engineering) after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? List of colleges with eligibility criteria?
  2. Last date to apply for Karnataka PGCET Exam? Eligibility criteria to apply for this Exam? Best course to choose in M.Tech being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Eligibility criteria and whole pattern of NET/JRF exam for Mechanical engineering candidate? Detail about both NET and JRF?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for summer internship for mechanical engineering students?
  5. How to apply for National University of Singapore to study MS in Electrical? Eligibility criteria and list of documents required for it?
  6. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  7. Eligibility criteria to study MS in Mechanical Engineering from top colleges of Germany? Which entrance exam will I have to appear?
  8. Eligibility criteria to apply for jobs in NTPC, BHEL and IOCL after B.E. Mechanical Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in UGC-NET to study PhD in Urdu course?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for GRE and TOEFL? How to get prepared for the exams?
  11. How to make my career in Indian Navy?
  12. Can I do M.Tech course after completion of BCA?
  13. What is the minimum eligibility criteria asked to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post?
  14. How to apply for RTO Exam being a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering? Syllabus and Required Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  15. Syllabus, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for RTO exam
  16. How to study 11th with Commerce stream and CPT simultaneously? Name of the extra topics that will I have to study for CPT?
  17. Can I apply for RTO Exam after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Eligibility criteria for RTO Exam?
  18. Which all private sector jobs am I eligible to apply after completion of B.E Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
28th January 2017, 05:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to apply for NET exam after Mechanical Engineering? List of extra topics which I have to study more for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying in final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and want to appear in NET exam. Eligibility criteria to apply for NET exam? List of extra topics which I have to study more for it?
No, you are not eligible for UGC NET exam as per educational qualification.

UGC NET exam is not conducted for Mechanical Engineering subject.

For subject list Click Here
28th January 2017, 05:53 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to apply for NET exam after Mechanical Engineering? List of extra topics which I have to study more for it?

NET Eligibility
>> Candidate must have secured 55% in masters degree.
>> Last year appearing candidate can also apply in NET.
>> For Junior fellowship program candidate age should not be more than 28 years.
>> If candidate have passed SET exam then he need not to sit in this exam.

I am attaching the general paper on teaching and research aptitude. Kindly see that as it also covers the sample paper based on previous year.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 00.pdf(769.0 KB, 20 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?