20th February 2017, 11:12 AM
Himmat singh Rathore

Eligibility criteria and qualification required to become a RTO Officer? How much salary I can earn?

Dear Sir, Please tell me about eligibility criteria and qualification required to become a RTO Officer? How much salary I can earn after joining this?

25th February 2017, 06:49 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and qualification required to become a RTO Officer? How much salary I can earn?

The examination is conducted by State Public Service Commission.

For recruitment as Sub. Assistant Engineer in Regional Transport Office the required minimum qualification is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor in technology from a recognised university. The discipline must be mechanical, electrical or civil.

The age limit and salary varies with different state PSC.

The candidates have to qualify in written as well as interview stage for final selection.
16th February 2018, 10:31 AM
Sunam subba

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and qualification required to become a RTO Officer? How much salary I can earn?

I have completed diploma in automobile engineering from EME School ARMY Vadodara and my cilvil education is BA and at present i am 36 years old, can i apply for RTO Juridical post. Is there any quote as ex army. .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?