6th February 2018, 10:50 AM
Gayatri Jagtap

Which entrance exam I need to write for admission in D.Pharma?

I am have passed my Higher Secondary from Science stream and want to join Diploma in Pharma. So, I would like to know the name entrance exam I need to write for it and the dates by which I should apply for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Suitable books to prepare for DPharma entrance exams?
  2. Possibility to study MPharma through BSc(Analytical Chemistry) course for DPharma holder?
  3. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  4. Eligibility to get Lateral BTech(Pharmaceutical Technology) admission for DPharma student? -- [New]
  5. Which is best course between D.Pharma and B.Pharma? Average placement for D.Pharma students?
  6. Which entrance exam I need to write for admission in B.Sc Agriculture? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which entrance exam I need to write for admission in B.Sc Physiotherapy?
  8. Which entrance exam do I need to write for admission in BAMS course? How can I apply for the exam?
  9. Procedure to get admission for BSc Agriculture? Which entrance exam I have to write?
  10. Will a B.Com graduate have to write entrance exam to get admission in CMA course?
  11. How can I apply for BAMS course? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission?
  12. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fisheries Science without any entrance exam?
  13. How may I get the details of entrance exam for M.Sc? Is it necessary to write entrance exam to get seat in M.Sc course?
  14. Which entrance exam to write for admission in BASLP course in Kerala?
  15. How much should I score in MA to pursue B.Ed course? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission in B.Ed?
  16. Do I need to write any Entrance exam to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? How can I apply for the exam?
  17. Which entrance exam I need to write for admission in D.Pharma?
  18. Any entrance exam to write for All India Medical Entrance exam?
14th February 2018, 04:01 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which entrance exam I need to write for admission in D.Pharma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayatri Jagtap View Post
I am have passed my Higher Secondary from Science stream and want to join Diploma in Pharma. So, I would like to know the name entrance exam I need to write for it and the dates by which I should apply for it.
Diploma in Pharmacy is a 2 year full time Diploma course divided into 4 semesters. This course has been designed to prepare its students to work under the supervision of a licensed pharmacist in hospitals, community pharmacies and other related pharmaceutical fields.

Some of the top institute offering the course in India are:

Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar

DIT University, Dehradun

SGT University, Gurgaon

DR. D Y Patil Institute of Pharmacy, Pune

MET Institute of Pharmacy, Mumbai

NIMS Institute of Pharmacy, Jaipur

NMIMS University, Mumbai

Admission Process: Most of the institute offer this course to its students based on the performance of the entrance exam followed by a round of personal interview. A few institute also provide direct admission based on the candidate's performance in 10+2 level of study.

Some of the entrance exam are:

- GPAT (Graduate pharmacy Aptitude Test)

- UPSEE ( Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam)

- AU AIMEE Pharmacy (All India Medical Entrance Exam)

- PMET ( Punjab Medical Entrance Test)

- NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test)

For details regarding exam dates and registration you need to visit the official page of each exam individually because registration dates vary from exam to exam.
16th February 2018, 10:15 AM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: Which entrance exam I need to write for admission in D.Pharma?

Diploma in pharmacy is for 2 Years which contains both theoretical as well as practical sessions.
Every state has it's own entrance exam for in take of candidates into the course
For example,
APMC College of Pharmaceutical Education & Research is the college name and it will come under
Gujarat Technological University,Gujarat.
Similarly,Assam Medial College which is under Dibrugarh University is in Assam, has it's own entrance exam.
So, like wise every state has it's own entrance exam and candidate need to stay in the merit in order to get the admission into the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?