11th August 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility of MSW courses in Kolkata? What is the fee structure for the particular course?

eligibility for msw courses in kolkata & also the fees of this particular course

Related Questions:
  1. How to study MSW after B.A? -- [New]
  2. What is the fee structure for MSW course?
  3. MSW course from IGNOU: Process of admission? Eligibility criteria? Fee structure? Career prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  5. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure?
  6. Which are the best colleges in Kolkata for CA? What is the eligibilty and fee structure?
  7. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  8. Date of the entrance test of MSW in Jamia Milia Islamia? What is the eligibility for the entrance test? What is the fee structure of it?
  9. How to take admission in MSW?
  10. Fee structure and Procedure to get admission for MSW course through IGNOU?
  11. What is the joining time of MSW course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  12. How to study MSW after my graduation? I am a 2nd year B.A English literature student
  13. How to do correspondence MSW course after completing BSc Physics
  14. Distance courses in B.Tech Mechanical? Fee structure for the B.Tech Mechanical course? List of institutes offering the course in Kolkata and rest of India?
  15. Fee structure of MSW course?
  16. List of new courses along with their details, fee structure and eligibility criteria?
  17. How to prepare for NET exam after doing MSc in chemistry? What is the fee structure?
  18. MSW course with distance learning from IGNOU: Eligibility? Fees criteria? Center in Mumbai? Details of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd September 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility of MSW courses in Kolkata? What is the fee structure for the particular course?

i am engineering graduate and i want to do msw now.what is my scope in it.?
20th October 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility of MSW courses in Kolkata? What is the fee structure for the particular course?

I have a English honors and I want to do MSW. what is the job opportunity for me?
22nd November 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission for MSW from IGNOU?
13th January 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission for msw in kolkkata ,january 2012.Please tale me the college contact no.
9th April 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I DID BA WITH PASSING 54% MARKS, I WANTED TO DO MSW BY DISTNCE EDUCATION.PLEASE SAUGGEST FOR IT, WHAT IS ADMISSION CRITERIA & FEES STRUCTURE IN DETAIL.
11th September 2013, 05:27 PM
fwjwng boro

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1295009]I have a English honors and I want to do MSW. I want to know the fee structure.
11th September 2013, 05:33 PM
fwjwng boro

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1295009]I have a English honors and I want to do MSW. I want to know the fee structure.
17th October 2013, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

I have done my B.com from culcutta Univercity in2005.Now I wanted a job in NGO.So I am intarested to complite my master digree in MSW.Can you suggest whre i admition?
6th April 2014, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

how wil get recognised colleges or universities of msw with average percentage?
25th June 2014, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

I complete graduate in math.i want to do the msw cours.i want to know the eligibility criteria for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?