15th June 2013, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility percentage for engineering colleges?

Please let me know the eligibility percentage for engineering colleges

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria and fee structure for diploma courses(Automobile engineering) in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane Area?
  2. Mechanical Diploma through correspondence in ITI Welder trade?
  3. Engineering colleges in Maharashtra considering Diploma students for admission? Percentage required to get into these colleges?
  4. Top 10 engineering colleges in India and Abroad? Percentage required to enter the colleges? Fee structure of the colleges?
  5. Which are the best colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Mumbai? How much is the percentage required and how much fee do they take?
  6. Which engineering colleges can I get on the basis of my 12th board percentage(86%)?
  7. Best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Bombay and percentage required to get admission in them? Fee structure of the college?
  8. Can I round off my UG degree percentage from 49.8 to 50% as some colleges need 50% for admission?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for Infosys?
  10. Eligibility for entrance exams for a Engineering student? Percentage of marks required?
  11. How to join B.Tech after completing my 12th non medical?
  12. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  13. How much percentage is needed to get admission in engineering colleges -- [New]
  14. Am i eligible for 1st round counseling after scoring 20707 AIR and 849 SC rank in KIITEE? Will I be able to get a seat in B.Tech
  15. What minimum percentage is required in 12th for getting admission in government engineering colleges with CSE stream?
  16. Can I get admission in BSc Computer Science after scoring 40% in intermediate?
  17. Will I get a seat in Engineering if I missed the required percentage by few marks?
  18. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
16th May 2015, 02:42 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility percentage for engineering colleges?

Eligibility percentage for engineering colleges.

---> Now i am giving to you the percentage required on the basis of Candidate category.

* Open...........50%

* Backward.............45%

* Most Backward............40%

* SC/ST..........Just pass in the examination

----> Lateral Entry Candidates

* General category...........55%

* Backward class including Backward class muslim...........50%

* MBC& DNC.............45%

---> Document required.

- SSLC Certificate with Mark Sheet
- Higher Secondary Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last studied
- Original Community Certificate
- Extra Curricular Certificates, if any.
- Nativity Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Three Passport size photos
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?