1st August 2013, 05:14 PM
rabindrakchoubey

Eligibility and procedure for registration at Bar?

I did L.L.B.(1986-1989) from university of poona. Presently I am in the service of R.B.I. and eligible to get superannuated in April,2021.Kindly, let me know, if I can get enrolelment at Bar right now. If so, what is the procedure. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the registration procedure in Bar council in UP?
  2. Registration in Bar Council procedure after passing LLB -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which registration date is counted for the purpose of counting experience to appear for JMFC exam? Date of registration?
  4. After passing LLB where can we get the forms for registration in bar council?
  5. Is it mandatory to attend the exam for Karnataka Bar Council Registration?
  6. Can I get registration of IPCC exam without qualifying for CPT entrance exam? Procedure for registration and the fee structure for registration?
  7. What's the registration procedure and Last date of registration for CS course? I've completed my Graduation(B.Com)
  8. How to know about my registration in Bihar state bar council? Where can I find it?
  9. What is the total fees for registration in Bar Council in UP?
  10. DCI registration procedure? Is it applicable all over India if registered in a state?
  11. How should I go for CA after passing B.Com? What is the registration procedure?
  12. Registration Procedure, Important Dates and Fee structure to apply for IBPS Exam?
  13. Steps to proceed after passing LLB for registration in bar council?
  14. Detailed procedure of MAT online registration?
  15. Can distance LLB holder register with Bar Council of India? Any way to practice Law in Abroad? -- [New]
  16. What is the last date of registration in IPCC? What is the procedure of registration?
  17. Last date of registration for B.Com? What is the registration procedure? Syllabus of the intermediate exam?
  18. How to apply online for Bar council registration of UP?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?