4th September 2017, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage we need to take in 11th and 12th standard to have a better career in future?

Hello, I want to know that what is the percentage required to take PPCMin 11tu and 12th class. My school's name is BGS International public school. Please reply fast. It's a humble request so that I can get prepared accordingly. Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage we need to take in 11th and 12th standard to have a better career in future?
  2. Preferable stream in 11th standard to do MBBS in future? Percentage required in 12th standard to become a Doctor?
  3. How to get admission in class 11th again after failing?
  4. What career option should I opt related to commerce stream after completion of my 12th? Currently I am studying in 11th -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to pursue directly 12th without studying 11th?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in CBSE school in Kolkata for 12th standard after failing in 11th?
  7. Is it possible for changing school after completion of 11th?
  8. How to get admission after passing 11th in SIES for 12th
  9. Can i reppear in XII from other stream after a gap of nearly 3 years?
  10. What to study after 11th standard to become an IAS in future?
  11. Possibility to join 12th CBSE for 11th ISC failed student? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to get admission for 11th standard in CBSE board if scored 7.2 CGPA in 10th PCM?
  13. Can I drop Physics subject in 11th and 12th standard and still get a job as software engineer in future?
  14. Is it possible to join 12th in another school if I failed in 11th final exam?
  15. What is the scope separately of taking Biology and Mathematics in 11th standard?
  16. What to do after 12th to make a career in Biotech? Which are the courses available after 12th? Any scope in future? Percentage criteria and cutoff list of the colleges?
  17. Is it possible to get admission in 12th in a different school after failing in 11th standard?
  18. What should I take in 11th standard to become a pilot in future?
5th September 2017, 07:52 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage we need to take in 11th and 12th standard to have a better career in future?

In this competitive world, your aim should be to score as much as possible. Although, admission in most of professional courses are based on result of entrance exams conducted still percentage of marks are a matter of concern during admission process.

Delhi University undergraduate admissions are based on marks of 10+2. Candidates seeking admission in top colleges of this university must score more than 95% marks. You should aim to score more than 95% marks even if you do not want to get admission in this university.

The percentage of marks reflects academic record and history of any candidate during any stage of life.
5th September 2017, 11:31 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage we need to take in 11th and 12th standard to have a better career in future?

To have a better career in future, you should have to secure at least 60% aggregate marks in your 11th and 12th standard. For attending most of the IT sector companies interviews, you should have at least 60% aggregate marks throughout your studies. So, I suggest you to secure at least 60% aggregate marks in your 12th standard to have a better career in future.
29th June 2022, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Is 463 marks Are enough for class 11th and is that good ? And what is the percentage of 463marks ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?