20th April 2018, 08:25 AM
Raven Sweta

Is Computer Certificate mandatory to apply in Bank jobs for 12th Arts student?

Sir, I have taken Arts in my 12th standard. I want to apply for various Bank jobs. So, I want to know that do I need to present Computer Certificate for applying in Bank jobs?

28th April 2018, 05:44 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Computer Certificate mandatory to apply in Bank jobs for 12th Arts student?

For appearing in banking recruitment examination such as Clerk and Probationary officer the required qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit varies with examination. It is not mandatory to have certificate in computer course to appear for examination.

Examination is conducted by IBPS and SBI for recruitment in banking jobs.
29th April 2018, 12:01 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Computer Certificate mandatory to apply in Bank jobs for 12th Arts student?

It is not mandatory to have certificate in computer courses to appear for banking recruitment entrance examination.

The candidates passed bachelor degree with minimum passing aggregate in any discipline are eligible to appear for entrance examination conducted by IBPS and SBI for recruitment in banking jobs.

So, you need to pursue bachelor degree and prepare for entrance examination and qualify in it for the final selection.

Candidates have to qualify for all the stages for final recruitment. For more detail about banking examination visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
29th April 2018, 07:24 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

IBPS and SBI conducts entrance examination for recruitment in banking sectors.

The minimum required qualification to appear for examination is that :

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit varies with examination.

It is not compulsory to have computer courses to appear for examination.

So, you can appear for examination after the completion of bachelor course.

The examination is conducted in various stages and candidates have to qualify for written and interview stages for final selection.
29th April 2018, 07:41 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

First thing I would like to let you know that there is no banking jobs for which you can apply after you Class 12th as the minimum education required for any banking job is a graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

Further, as far as you are concerned about the necessity of computer literacy for getting banking jobs then for your information I would like to let you know that yes the basic knowledge to work on computer is required for banking jobs but it is not compulsory to have a degree or certificate in computer literacy to apply for bank jobs.

So, in order to get banking jobs you first need to complete your graduation in any subject of your choice then need to qualify bank entrance examinations like IBPS or SBI bank examinations.
30th April 2018, 10:10 AM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

To pursue the career in bank jobs it is indeed needed to have some computer knowledge because of everything once maintained in files and papers have moved into word documents and excel sheets.

So as a bank job you must be good in basic computer skills like MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, etc..

You must also have a good knowledge of Windows operating system and how to work in it.

If you are from computer science background then there is no need for any extra certificate.

But if you are from other backgrounds then carrying by going to the course will add more value.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?