5th October 2011, 07:29 PM
dhamal

Which entrance exam to answer to do M.E in German Universities?

i am doing B.E in electronics and telecommunication and i want to do my M.E in german universities.so plz help me out.which entrance exam i need to give and when?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum qualification requirement to join the doctoral program in German Universities? What other exams should I look for to enter in the German universities?
  2. Minimum academic qualification required to enroll in German Universities for doctoral studies?
  3. How to apply for German Universities for doing M.S after B.E? Entrance exam which I can write to join the universities? Minimum percentage required to join the university? Is it compulsory to learn German Language to enter the universities there? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  5. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  6. Whether German universities will allow candidates to take up masters in their respective universities if having less than 60% aggregate?
  7. Eligibility to study M.E. in Mechanical Engineering at Germany?
  8. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany?
  9. Procedure to apply for studies in Germany for B.Tech(ME) student?
  10. Which level of German Language is necessary to study Master's in Machine Design in any university in Germany? Can I get a fee exemption if score more than 60% in B.E.? German universities accept TOEFL scorecard?
  11. Can I study MS in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and having knowledge of Germany A2?
  12. Can I study MS in Germany with 333 marks in GRE? -- [New]
  13. How does 63% aggregate in VTU mechanical field affect getting admission in German universities?
  14. Is there any chances for me to get admission in German universities for MS course? I have scored 1040 marks in GRE and 7.0 in IELTS.
  15. How can i get admission in any German Universities with 304 score in GRE exam?
  16. Procedure to follow for doing MS from Germany? Procedure to get loan for it?
  17. Possibility of securing a chance in German universities for MS in Automobile engineering?
  18. List of German universities for doing Masters in Environmental studies, Climate Change or Geography?
24th February 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which entrance exam to answer to do M.E in German Universities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhamal View Post
i am doing B.E in electronics and telecommunication and i want to do my M.E in german universities.so plz help me out.which entrance exam i need to give and when?
Hi,

Kindly forward me your resume to [email protected]. You should start with the process as soon as possible as the deadlines for Sept 2012 intake have approached. You need to write IELTS exam and score min 6.5 and GRE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?