4th February 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Which exam should I give for admission in best aeronautical engineering college after 12th?

i am in 12std . which exam can i give for admission in best aeronotical engineering colleage?
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Which exam should I give for admission in best aeronautical engineering college after 12th?
  2. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  3. Which exams should I give to get admission in Aeronautical college? Percentage required in 10th standard?
  4. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  5. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  6. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  7. Aeronautical engineering without giving IIT JEE exam?
  8. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  9. Chances of B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering after polytechnic in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  10. How many marks to score in MHTCET or AIEEE exam to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering College?
  11. Which entrance should be given in order to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 12th?
  12. What should I do to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th Class?
  13. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
  15. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Admission in engineering college after improvement exam of 12th?
  17. Cost of doing Aeronautical Engineering after 12th? Which is best Aeronautical Engineering college in Mumbai?
  18. What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after +2?
9th May 2012, 07:31 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam should I give for admission in best aeronautical engineering college after 12th?

After 12th class, you can apply for Aeronautical engineering. You need to take up subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and score 50% marks in 12th class to apply for this course. You can appear for AIEEE to secure admission for this course. Apart from this, you can also appear for JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) to secure admission for the same in IITs. Apart from this, there are other major institutes which conduct separate entrance examinations either at state level or national level to select candidates for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?