2nd October 2017, 11:27 AM
Mukunda priya munny

Which exams girls can write to join defence services after 10+2 and graduation?

What exams girls can write to join defence after 10+2 and graduation? Am I eligible to give UPSC exam? Can you please provide me with the complete information on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thanks!

3rd October 2017, 05:45 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exams girls can write to join defence services after 10+2 and graduation?

You will be eligible to join defence service as an officer after graduation degree.

To join defence service you have to appear and qualify in Combined Defence Service examination conducted by UPSC.

Girls candidates after qualifying in examination will become eligible for recruitment in OTA.

Candidates passed degree in any discipline are eligible to appear in examination. The age limit to appear in examination 19-25 years.

The examination is conducted in two stages as Written and SSB. Candidates have to appear and qualify in both stages of examination for final selection.

For syllabus and other detail about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
3rd October 2017, 09:28 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which exams girls can write to join defence services after 10+2 and graduation?

First thing I would like to let you know that being a girl candidate you cannot join defense services after your Class 12th.

Further after completion of your graduation degree course can join different wings of defense services ( depending upon your stream of academics and age ) by qualifying Combined Defense Services examination which is held by UPSC twice every year.

Also as far as you are concerned about your eligibility for appearing in UPSC examination officially known as Civil Services examination then you are eligible for the same after your graduation degree ( on the educational requirement ground ).

For more details regarding Civil Services examination and CDS entrance examinations you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
5th October 2017, 04:36 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mukunda priya munny View Post
What exams girls can write to join defence after 10+2 and graduation? Am I eligible to give UPSC exam? Can you please provide me with the complete information on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thanks!

After 10+2 best procedure to join Indian defence services is through NDA exam and for NDA exam female candidates are not allowed to apply.

Best procedure to join Indian defence services for a girl candidate is after graduation through CDS (Combined Defence Services) exam which is conducted by UPSC twice in a year to recruit eligible candidate for defence services. Here below are details regarding eligibility required for CDS exam:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for CDS exam is bachelors degree from government recognized institute.

>> Both male and female candidates are allowed to apply for CDS exam.

>> Age limit to apply for CDS exam is 18 to 25 years.

>> Only indian citizens are llowed to apply for CDS exam.

Selection Procedure:-

:- Written test.

:- Personal Interview.

:- Medical exam.

>> For more details please visit www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?