29th December 2011, 10:17 PM
baranimahi

How to become a customs officer after doing BBA banking? Which two subjects are suitable?

i am doing BBA BANKING.how do become a customs officer.which two subjects is suitable for it

31st December 2011, 03:10 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a customs officer after doing BBA banking? Which two subjects are suitable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by baranimahi View Post
i am doing BBA BANKING.how do become a customs officer.which two subjects is suitable for it
To become a custom officer, you don't need to specialize in any particular stream or subject. Being a graduate is enough to be considered eligible for the job. Since you want to become custom officer, you will need to crack an entrance examination conducted by staff selection commission.
Candidates less than 18 years and over 27 years, are not allowed to apply for the entrance exam, which is known as combined graduate level examination.
The selection process comprise of four stages:
  1. Tier I Exam
  2. Tier II Exam
  3. Computer Skill Test
  4. Interview
For more information, refer to the official website of Staff Selection Commission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?