3rd December 2011, 04:46 PM

Which government exams can I write after completing PCBSC? What are the jobs available for me?

I have completed pcbsc what are the goverment examintion i can writt and what are the jobs i can do

Related Questions:
  1. Which exams to write to get in government jobs after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  2. Am I eligible for any exams(Government Jobs) or jobs after completing MSc in Virology?
  3. For which Government Jobs am I eligible to apply after completing electronics and Telecommunication? What is the criteria for government exams? How should I be updated about vacancies in Government?
  4. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there any government job I can apply by clearing the competitive exams?
  6. How to go for government job after completing B.E in mechanical engineering?
  7. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  8. Am I eligible for government jobs after completing B.E ECE part time from GCT, Coimbatore?
  9. Which exams to write in order to get a government job after completing MSc Bioinformatics?
  10. Government exams which I can write after completing B.Tech studies?
  11. Can I appear for Bank and government jobs after completing B.Com?
  12. Which are the exams for government job after completing B.E?
  13. Do I have to write any exams to get placed in government organizations after doing Civil Engineering?
  14. Details of the entrance exams for different government jobs? What will be the salary?
  15. Government jobs and entrance exams after B.Arch?
  16. List of government jobs in India after completing the degree in B.Tech?
  17. Recruitment exams available to get Government jobs for B.Sc(Nursing) candidate?
  18. Eligibility to write government job exams after completing diploma in 2 years instead of 3 years? -- [New]
20th January 2012, 01:14 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which government exams can I write after completing PCBSC? What are the jobs available for me?

If the Post certificate in BSc nursing is done from a UGC- University Grants Commission, DEC- Distance Education Council, and AICTE- All India Council for Technical Education approved institution then you can appear for most of the exams conducted by UPSC, SSC, State Level PSC, RRB , IBPS, Other Nationalized Banks etc., for several posts in different government departments. To know more follow the employment news, you can refer, www.upsc.gov.in , www.employmentnews.gov.in for information on government jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?